Fell x Blind! Abused! Reader

You were sitting on the couch, slightly scared and just trying to relax. "Uh, (y/n)," you turned your head towards the voice, "are you ok?" You were relieved that it was Fell. Wait, wouldn't you have seen him?

No. You couldn't. Since your parents abused you so much, you went blind and became helpless. "I..I'm ok. Don't worry about it." You said as you smiled slightly. You didn't see Fell's light blush before you felt him sitting on the couch. You shuffled before hearing Fell turn on the TV.

You could tell it was some action show due to the sound. Fell glanced over at you to see you resting your head on your hand before he noticed burns on your arm. You felt like someone was watching you, so you turned to Fell.

"Is everything ok?"

Fell looked at you before he huffed. "Everything... is fine." Fell said before he returned to his show. You looked away before you straightened your back and brushed your hand against the burns on your arm. You flinched before relaxing.

As time went by, Fell noticed you looked a bit lonely. He glanced away before he used his magic to lift you up. You yelped before feeling yourself being set down. Fell noticed you starting to panic before he laid his hand over yours. "Don't worry, it's just me." Fell said before you relaxed. Fell looked back at the TV as you thought about something.

"Hey, Fell," Fell turned to you as you lowered your head, "can you keep a secret?" "Yeah. Sure." Fell said before you nodded. "Ok, the reason why I'm blind is... my parents' abuse." You said quietly. Fell heard you before he looked down.

"Let me guess, you really didn't do anything to them?" Fell said. You perked and tilted your head. "What are you talking about?" You asked. "I-I mean you seem so nice, smart, shy, pretty a..and a lot more that y..you really wouldn't h..hurt a..anyone!" Fell stummered shyly.

Fell looked at you and saw a huge blush on your face. "I..." You gasped out as your blush deepened to a deep red color. That's when you felt a hand slipping to lay on your cheek. Fell was blushing deeply before he kissed you.

You were shocked for a second before you kissed back. Fell soon wrapped his arms around you before you laid your hands on his chest.

"No making out on my couch."

You both pulled away before you heard Fell growl. "Swap! This isn't even your couch!" Fell barked. You didn't see Swap shrug until you heard him walk away.

Fell huffed before he looked back at you. "Don't worry. It was just Swap." You nodded before Fell nuzzled you and kissed your forehead. You smiled as a small blush formed on your cheeks. Fell wrapped part of his scarf around your neck before you both took a nap on the couch.

Bellona: YOU JUST COPIED EMILY'S!

Zoey: Emily said I could!

Emily: *nods*

Zoey: I got lazy! Also, for you all who are STILL requesting Pregnant!Reader... *eyes go full black* *pulls out sword* I'm going to kindly suggest you stop... before things get nasty...