WingDing x Skeleton! Sister! Reader

[Timeline: Which ever one where Gaster is Sans' and Papyrus' older bro.]

You groaned as you slowly opened your sockets. You sat up to see your bones wrapped in bandages, including your ribcage. You looked around, recognising the room. 'Why am I in my room?' You asked yourself before groaning.

Your skull was killing you. You looked to see a chair, neatly folded clothes, and a note. You reached over and grabbed the note. 'Get dressed and relax.' It read. You huffed at the note before seeing the clothes. It was a large T-Shirt and cargo shorts. Both white.

You found undergarments in the pile before changing. You sat on the bed and looked at the note again. Your eye suddenly snapped to (color). It was written in Wing Ding. "Wait... Dings..?" You muttered before hearing the doorknob turning. You looked over and saw a skeleton in a lab coat and holding a plate.

Your sockets widened as the skeleton walked over and placed the plate on the nightstand. "Before you say anyth-" The skeleton started before you jumped up and hugged him tightly. "GASTER!" You exclaimed before burying your face into his neck.

You started to sob before Gaster hugged you with tears in his sockets. (Omfg, now I'm crying) WingDing rubbed your back as you hiccuped and sobbed. "Shhh... It's ok. I'm here. Shh..." WingDing cooed as you started to calm down and just hiccup and cough. You closed your sockets slightly as the last (color) tears ran down your face.

"H..how are you alive..?" You asked in a whisper. "I don't know. But, it is so good to see you again." WingDing answered as he nuzzled the back of your skull slightly. You smiled before giving WingDing a squeeze.

"I missed you so much bro."

Emily: This is not a cliffhanger. I just got a lil lazy at the end. But, I'm crying so much cuz this was me when my uncle came back from the navy for Christmas/my birthday!!!