Gaster Gang x Tricky! Nekojin! Child! Reader

You were snickering as you got your newest prank ready. Better yet, Fell was coming right towards it. Your ears perked up as your tail swayed. Fell noticed a coin on the ground and hummed in question. "BOOYAH!" You yelled before jumping onto Fell. Fell screeched before seeing your face.

"(Y/n). Get off." Fell ordered. "No." You stated as you tightly wrapped your arms around his neck. Fell groaned before going into the lab. "WingDing, help?" Fell said as Stars and WingDing looked over. "You're on your own." WingDing said, who secretly suggested the prank. Stars just snickered.

Fell walked out before seeing B. "Hey B," B perked as you snuggled your face into Fell's shoulder, "how do you get (y/n) off you?" B figured that you were on Fell's back or leg. "Ask Swap. He'll know." B replied. You snickered since Swap was busy and wouldn't help.

Fell groaned, not wanting to ask a clown for help, but swallowed his pride and went into the kitchen. "Swap." Fell growled as your ears perked up. Swap turned to see your arms still wrapped around Fell's neck. "I got this." Swap said before he walked behind Fell and poked your side.

"GAH! NO!" You squealed before Swap caught you. "Took you long enough." WingDing said as Stars guided B into the kitchen. "One poke and the kit's iron grip turns lose. Who knew?" Fell said as Swap hugged you. "Let's not dig into that." You quickly said.

Everyone chuckled before Swap finished lunch and you, with the others, sat down at the table. "Oh Dings, thanks for suggesting the prank!" You said before you and WingDing highfived.

"WAIT! WHAT?!"

"Lol."