AA x Maestro

AA was sitting in her room, bandanna around her neck, and holding a moon locket. AA opened the locket up and stared into the two half pictures of her alpha family. AA, with a large crack over her right eye socket and jaw, sighed silently as yellow tears formed quickly.

She wiped them away before putting her locket on and pulling her bandanna up over her teeth to cover the crack in her jaw. AA stood up and walked out of her room before seeing Maestro.

You could say AA developed a crush on the singing inventor.

You... might say.

AA did think negatively about it though. AA, because of the crack in her jaw, was mute and can't sing like Emily or Zoey, or anyone else. AA tried to ignore the feelings slightly, even though she like keeping them to herself. She liked the feeling of love still being with her.

"Oh, holla aa! can i holp thee?"

AA perked before shaking her head quickly. "Tis fine then aa. If 't be true thee needeth aught, prithee alloweth me knoweth!" AA watched Maestro leave before she silently sighed. Emily walked by as AA whimpered. Emily quickly walked towards her.

"You ok AA?" Emily asked. AA didn't say anything, but Emily saw her looking at Maestro. "Oh." Emily muttered before AA silently sighed. "I'm sure he likes you!" AA turned and walked away as her yellow tail hung low. AA stopped walking after a bit and pulled out her knife.

She twirled it around her fingers as she hummed Safe and Sound. She balanced the knife on her fingertips, hand, wrist, and even her knuckles. Maestro was walking by when AA started to whistle. "Wow! thee can very much whistleth aa!" AA, surprised from Maestro's voice, dropped the knife.

Luckily AA moved her foot and tail so the blade didn't stab her. AA picked up her knife and turned to Maestro. AA didn't know what to do at this point. The bandanna showed that she opened her mouth slightly, but then closed it.

"Aa, art thee humour good now? thy visage is very much yellow."

AA then realised she was blushing before she nodded and blushed deeper. AA was fiddling with her knife before Maestro laid his hand on her forehead, this made AA's lower face pure gold. "Thee has't not a fev'r..." Maestro muttered as AA silently purred.

Maestro looked down at AA before she placed where her mouth would be on his teeth. Maestro blushed bright blue before AA teleported. Maestro was still blushing as Zoey and Fang fangirled over the whole thing (which they caught on camera).

To be continued..?

AA: (I COULDN'T HELP IT!)

Emily: AA! It's nothing to be ashamed of!

Bellona: It's really cute, tbh.

Zoey: I GOT IT ON CAMERA!

Emily: You are not helping...