Swap x Abused! Haphephobia! Reader (2)

You had helped a little around the house before you decided to camp out in your room. You usually changed the bandages wrapping around your back yourself. You were just done doing that, while getting a shirt on, when someone knocked on your door. "Hold on." You said before getting the rest of your (fav/anime) shirt on.

"Come in." You said before seeing Swap come in. "Hey (Y/n)." Swap greeted. "Oh. H..hey Swap." You replied. "So, um, I was wondering what you meant by how you 'developed' your fear..." Swap said before hearing you sigh and huff.

You walk over to your bed before sitting down on it. Swap walked over and sat next to you before you took in a deep breath. "I've been abused by my parents." You stated clearly. "What?!" Swap exclaimed. "Yep. I'm still wondering how I'm alive to this day." You said.

"Anyway, since I never really left my house, I thought everyone else was like my parents. Cold, cruel, heartless, and down right real monsters." You said as you rubbed your neck. "Oh. I see." Swap said before seeing you grip the fabric on your jeans.

"I... I still don't know what I-"

You perked as Swap gave you a side hug. It was really lose and seemed like Swap wasn't even trying. You stated completely still for a moment before your hand rose, while shaking, and held Swap's arm. You closed your eyes and gripped Swap's arm for dear life.

Swap perked and saw you weren't pushing him away or shaking. Swap smiled before he nuzzled you gently. You took in a breath before letting go of Swap's arm. Swap let you out of the hug before you turned to him. Swap smiled at you. "See? It's not all that bad!"

You smiled before Swap pulled you into a hug. You yelped before trying to push him away. Swap immediately let you go before you fell onto your bed. "Sorry!" Swap said. "I'm a work in progress..." You muttered as you laid on your bed and groaned.