Swap x Sick! Emily

"Emily just has the common cold." WingDing said as Emily curled up in bed. "We didn't kill her!" Zoey cheered as Bellona and AA face palmed themselves. "I'll tell Swap to make some soup." Stars said as he walked out. Bellona, AA, and Zoey left as well before Swap came.

"Is my wolfie ok?" Swap asked as he held some soup in his hands. Emily blushed lightly at the nickname as WingDing explained to Swap that Emily just has the common cold. Of course, Swap was worried and offered to watch Emily.

Swap placed the soup on the nightstand and hugged Emily. "I'll make sure you get better!" Swap said as Emily blushed green. "Swaaaap. I'm ok, really!" Emily whined. "Oh no. I think you caught another illness." Swap exclaimed. "Huh?" "The Tsundere disease!" Emily's ears showed the blush before Swap kissed her cheek bone. "That isn't even a disease." Emily growled as Swap sat on the bed.

"Of course it is!" Swap said as he petted Emily's ear and side of her skull. Emily, being tired and knowing that Swap would keep making this up, sighed before coughing. Swap perked before he hugged Emily.

"You'll get better in no time! I promise!"

Emily's ears perked flat as she felt her tail wagging. "Ok Swap. I'll trust you." Emily said as her blush grew. Swap noticed her blush and smiled. "I better tell WingDing about the Tsundere disease! I think it can spread!" Swap joked before Emily groaned.

Bellona: Out of all the ships...

AA: (Zoey, you're asking for a death wish...)

Zoey: I know!