Swap x Child! Prankster! Reader

Zoey snickered as you tied a fake spider onto her fishing rod. "We are so dead!" Zoey whispered as you giggled. "Come on! It'll be fun!" You said with a smile. Zoey nodded before Fang ate a growth coin and grew. You sat on Fang's head before he moved towards Fell.

You lowered the spider as Fell watched TV. "HOLY $H!T!" Fell exclaimed before Fang's coin affect wore out. "Uh oh..." You muttered before you fell behind the couch. "(Y/N)! YOU ARE DEAD!" You yelped before teleporting before Fell could grab you.

You opened your eyes to see...

You were in a cabinet.

You groaned as you tried to move. You moved enough to get all the food in front of you. You heard someone walk into the kitchen and towards you. You gulped, thinking it was Fell, before the cabinet door opened to show Swap.

"(Y/n)?"

You waved as Swap tilted his head. "What are you doing in there? And how did you get IN there?" "I... uhh... pranked Fell and teleported. I kinda panicked." Swap shook his head, while letting out a heavy sigh, before he took all the food out and got you out.

"Was it your idea or Zoey's?" Swap asked as he started to put food back. "Mine!" You replied while looking very proud of yourself. "What did you use?" Swap asked as you climbed onto the counter. "A fake spider and Zoey's fishing rod." You answered, still seeming proud and happy.

Swap, chuckling and putting away the rice, patted your head before you bleeped your tounge at him. Swap closed the cabinet door before he looked like he was thinking.

"Next time, ask Emily about the 'smoke' prank!"

"HEY EMILY!"