Glitchtale x Protective! Reader

You had a powerful Justice soul. You had even studied monster magic and taught yourself to use monster magic. You usually used magic to protect your blind brother or to just get chores done quicker. The reason why you had to protect your brother was that he had the fearsoul.

His eyes were a beautiful mixture of light grey and hot pink. Your eyes were a deep and almost dangerous orange. Today you and (lb/n) were at Muffets when a man walked in. "Hey you freaks." A skeleton walked in as hid (lb/n) behind you.

"How about you leave the city before you start the while Betty thing again?" The man asked. The skeleton looked at your brother and saw his eyes. "Why can't you mind your own business?" You snarled back. Currently Muffed wasn't in the room, just the skeleton. "(Y/n)?" (Lb/n) said in concern.

You rubbed his head gently as you glared at the man. "If you won't leave, then I'll drag you out myself." The man growled. You were about to get a punch straight to the face if a hand didn't catch it. You saw a skeleton. No. You saw Gaster, yeah. You knew him.

Muffet came out and saw this. "What's going on dearies?" Muffet asked. "Its ok Muffet. I got it covered." Gaster said as he let go of the man's hand. You had wide eyes as (lb/n) clutched into your pants. Muffet nodded before the man left and she handed you a bag of spider doughnuts.

"By mister!" (Lb/n) said as you guided him out. Gaster saw you look back and mouth 'Thank you' to him. Gaster smiled before he ordered a coffee and went back to his lab.

Emily: Let me guess... you all want a part two?