Handplates x Skele-Fox! Assistant! Reader

You walked into the lab as Gaster wrote down his notes. "Good morning Gaster." You greeted as your tail wagged. "Hello (y/n)." Gaster greeted as he crossed something out and replaced it with something else. "Did you sleep last night?" You asked as your ears perked low.

"Not really." Gaster said as you sat down on a chair next to Gaster. Gaster could take a guess that you had a concerned look on your face. "I had enough coffee anyway. I'm sure I'll be-" Gaster stopped when you rested your head on his shoulder. Your (left/right) ear was folded against Gaster's cheekbone as you nuzzled him.

Gaster smiled as he blushed lightly. "(Y/n), please, I'm trying to get work done." Gaster said. You only smiled before Gaster saw you just closed your sockets and kept your skull on his shoulder. "(Y/n). Did you just fall asleep?"

You shook your skull as you were smiling softly. "Nah. Just seeing how long until you do something about it." You said as your tail swayed. Gaster growled lightly before he kept writing. Eventually he got really annoyed before seeing you actually fell asleep.

Gaster glanced away before before he kissed your forehead. You smiled as you blushed lightly.

- Later -

"I knew it! You do like me!" You said happily as you held a coffee mug. Gaster was blushing as he read over his notes. "It was just a dream. Forget about it." Gaster said as his bkush deepened.

Zoey: You know... this reminds me of-

Soey: Will you STOP shipping me with him?

Zoey: What? Pfffft. Then where's my purpose?