Fell x Tired! Emily

Zoey: Here you go Femily sailors!!!

Emily was sleeping next to the couch, curled up like a dog, when she felt herself being picked up. Emily's sockets widened before she was tossed onto the couch. "How do you even sleep like that?" Emily turned to Fell as he sat down.

"I'm part wolf. I just can." Emily answered as she looked at the floor tiredly. Fell noticed her tired look before lifting his hand. He drew it back as Emily's ear perked up. Fell knew that Emily hated being petted on her ears, but it was known to calm dogs down.

"So. Why did you put me on the couch?" Emily asked as her tail swayed. "I figured that we could... share the couch?" Fell said. Emily blushed light green before raising a silent bonebrow. "How do we do that without it being awkward?" Emily asked.

Fell waved her over before she got up and walked over to him. Fell suddenly grabbed her, turning his body so he was laying down, before pulling Emily so she was laying on top of him. Emily was blushing as Fell smirked. "You ok there?" Fell asked. "Shut up." Emily snarled.

Fell shrugged before throwing a blanket over the two of them. Emily was still blushing as her tail hung off the couch. "I'll tell you the truth, Bellona told me to do this." Fell said before Emily looked at him. "Believe me or not, I care about you. I worry about you."

Emily had wide sockets as her blush slowly darkened. "So, can you try to get some sleep? Please?" Fell asked. Emily's ears perked down before Fell quickly kissed her. Emily looked at Fell before he laid his hand on her back. "Good night." Fell said as he closed his eyes.

Emily was silent for a moment before she curled up and nuzzled her skull under Fell's chin gently. "Good night..." Emily said as she drifted off. Fell opened one socket and smirked before he gently scratched behind Emily's ear. Emily's ear twitched before she started to softly purr. Fell smiled before going to sleep.

Bellona: Yeah. I ship it.