PTAtale x Half Monster! Reader

You were half monster, half dragon to be exact. You and your sister almost died in a car crash until two monsters offered to permanently fuse souls with you both. That was your reason to help monsters and become Frisk's friend. You even had the news article under your bed.

Anyway, you had to go to the PTA meeting while your sister hung out with Frisk. You walked in with your wings folded against your back and in some tomboy clothes. Gaster and Sans were already there before you waved to them. Gaster waved back as Sans smiled, as always.

Helen got the meeting started as the end of your tail swayed

Helen got the meeting started as the end of your tail swayed. You rolled your eyes as Helen talked about the upcoming bake sale that was coming up, which you've been to over a zillion times. "Why don't we try to keep kids healthy and not shove their mouths with that sh*t you call 'brownies'?" You asked.

"And what you know about raising a child?" Linda asked. Your pupils shifted to stilts as your canine teeth were showing. "I had raised (ls/n) for fours years Linda." You hissed. The fight kept going back and forth as the others listened.

"Some people don't know how GENEROUS monsters can be!" You barked. "WELL SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD!" Everyone gasped as tears filled your eyes. Linda, after realizing what she said, covered her mouth as your tears ran down your face. You stepped backwards before running off sobbing.

- Time Skip -

You had asked Toriel to watch (ls/n) for the night. When she asked what was wrong, you told her that something happened and you didn't want to accidentally yell at her. You were right now, in your room, reading the four year old article when someone knocked from down stairs.

You perked before placing the news article on your nightstand before walking out of your room and hopping off the stair railing. Your wings helped you land softly before they folded against your back. You walked to the door to see Gaster holding a bouquet of roses.

You blushed before seeing Gaster rubbing the back of his skull. "I... kn-know what happened at the PTA meeting and... I just wanted to make sure you were doing ok." Gaster said as he started to blush purple. He then handed you the roses as his blush deepened terribly.

You accepted the roses before you smiled. You kissed Gaster on the cheek as his blush covered his entire face. "Thanks G, I'll see you tomorrow!" You said before entering your house. Gaster stood there for a minute before walking home to tell your sister what happened.

You placed the roses in a vase before smiling to yourself. "That dork." You chuckled to yourself.

Sophie: meanie linda! go to your room!

Emily: You tell her Sophie!