Glitchtale x Brave! Depressed! Reader (1)

You and Akumu were in front of your younger sister's grave. You laid pink roses on the grave as Akumu sat on your head. The strain of orange hair was glowing as tears swelled up in your eyes. "Let's go home..." You said sadly.

Akumu turned into a charm on your necklace before you started to walk away. You wiped your eyes as you pulled your jacket closer to you. You knew that Betty tried to kill all the monsters, but that was because of her soul. All you had of Betty was Akumu.

"Um. Miss, are you ok?"

You turned and saw a little child with brown hair, a purple and blue sweater, and jeans. "Oh. Yes. I'm fine." You replied as you wiped your eyes again. "You look sad... do you want somewhere to rest?" You looked at the child and sighed.

"That... would be nice. Thank you." You said before following the child. "I'm Frisk by the way!" Frisk said as you both crossed the street. "I'm (y/n)." You replied as Frisk walked next to you. You followed Frisk until you got to a large building. "Come on!" Frisk said.

You didn't say anything as you followed Frisk in. "Mom! We have a guest!" Frisk called as they trotted into the kitchen. You stayed by the door as Akumu floated around you. You looked down as you felt your soul cracking. "Aku. Stay hidden." You whispered before Akumu hid in your pocket.

"Hello!" You looked up to see a goat women. "I am Toriel, you are (y/n) I presume?" You nodded before Toriel took your jacket and hung it up. You followed the two before seeing more monsters. "*hey tori. *hey kid, who's this?" You noticed a tall skeleton eyeing you suspiciously.

You didn't see why the skeleton wouldn't. Your hair was almost like Betty's, just with the orange color and not pink. "This is (y/n)!" Frisk said as you waved towards everyone. "Well, it's a good thing Toriel cooks a lot!" Another goat monster said before receiving a glare from Toriel.

You looked down and took in a breath.

This was going to be a long night.