B x Caring! Wolf! Child! Reader (2)

Emily: I just had too.
------------------------------------------

You and B were still cuddling before B heard you whimper. "(Y/n)?" B said as your ears perked down. "Why is your soul cracked, Uncle B?" You asked as you avoided looking at him. "My soul is cracked because I used it give life." B answered.

"You mean..?" B nodded before he snuggled you closer. "Anything else on your mind?" B asked. You shook your head as your tail curled. B nuzzled your head before you nuzzled your head under his chin. "Actually, do you think Swap and Fell are worried?" You asked.

"With how much they argue, I'm sure they still are arguing." B said as he rubbed your back in soothing patterns. You snickered at B's answer before you started to softly purr. B smiled before you both drifted to sleep.

- Mean While -

"You two... had ONE job!" Bellona said as Emily and Zoey looked around. "Not my fault that Chuckles wouldn't stop yapping his mouth off." Fell muttered. "I was trying to figure out what (y/n) liked!" Swap barked. Fell just shrugged until Zoey cracked open B and Swap's room door. She saw B was cuddling with you in a fatherly way.

Zoey smiled, taking a silent picture, before softly closing the door. Emily was walking up the hall when she saw Zoey looking happy. "Did you find (him/her)?" Emily asked. Zoey nodded, pulling out her phone, before showing Emily the picture she took. Emily was going crazy over the cuteness.

"I just can't!"

"Lets tell Bellona tjat we found (him/her) before she rips those two apart."