Sakura Ships:

Sakura Gaster and Pics belong to Princessmelodykitten

~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura x WingDing
~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura, Stars, and WingDing were working in the lab

Sakura, Stars, and WingDing were working in the lab. They were trying to test a theory that E_ily brought up when she came around. WingDing would sometimes glance at Sakura as he worked. Sakura didn't notice since he was focused on working.

WingDing didn't see they were running low on vinegar. Stars noticed before he snapped his fingers next to Sakura's skull. Sakura perked before looking at WingDing and Stars. "We're running low on vinegar, I'm getting more." Stars informed before leaving the two. They heard a creak before Sakura picked up his soda and sipped it.

WingDing glanced at the stairs before he glanced at Sakura. Sakura placed his soda down as WingDing pretended to be reading over his notes. Sakura looked at him and tilted his head. "WingDing?" WingDing looked at Sakura as Sakura looked concerned.

"Are you feeling alright? You seem distracted." Sakura said with concern in his voice. WingDing, hoping that Stars wasn't coming back, looked Sakura in the socket before he quickly kissed him. Sakura blushed, not seeing Zoey in the mist of the stair case, before WingDing pulled away and looked at him.

"I... uh... I really like you, Sakura..." WingDing started as he blushed yellow. Sakura was blushing pink as WingDing glamced at him like a child who was in trouble. "I understand if... you don't have those same feelings towards me..." WingDing said before seeing Sakura deeply.

"I... love you too." Sakura said quietly before WingDing perked and looked at him. Sakura blushed as WingDing smiled softly and stepped towards him. WingDing placed his hand on Sakura's shoulder before pulling him into a kiss. Zoey had taken a picture before sending it to Swap and Swap!Bellona.

Zoey slipped down the staircase until a loud, long, and sharp creak was heard. WingDing pulled away as him and Sakura looked to see Zoey. "ZOEY!" WingDing barked before Zoey bolted off. WingDing chased her as Sakura blushed. "YOU BETTER DELETE THAT PICTURE OR VIDEO NOW!" WingDing said as the two bolted around the house.

Good thing Zoey was wearing her running shoes today.

~~~~~~~~~
Sakura x Fell
~~~~~~~~~

Sakura was done cleaning around the house, since Swap hasn't been feeling good, as he got a soda

Sakura was done cleaning around the house, since Swap hasn't been feeling good, as he got a soda. Sakura didn't see Fell walking in as he opened the soda. Fell turned to Sakura before hugging him from behind.

Sakura's grip on the soda as some got squeezed out. Sakura was suddenly blushing as Fell rested his left hand on Sakura's left shoulder. "Fell, what are you doing!?" Sakura asked as he blushed deeply. "Seeing if you have good reflexes Apparently you don't." Fell lied as he smirked softly.

"Well can you let me go!?" Sakura asked, annoyed that Fell was hugging him for no real reason. "Nah. I like seeing you flustered, Petals." Fell said teasingly. "Don't call me that." Sakura growled. "Or what? You'll threaten me with a good time?" Fell asked.

Sakura was still blushing as he growled. Sakura was silent for a minute before he said "Watashi wa anata o nikumu ga, watashi wa anata o aishite iru." Fell, being confused, loosened his hug on Sakura. "What dies that mean?" Fell asked, letting go of Sakura and standing next to him. "Nothing." Sakura said, walking off with his soda and a blushing face.

Emily: TWO SHIPS IN ONE DAY!

Zoey: By the way guys, we have a Tumbler now!

Bellona: It's called 'Ask Browntale'.

AA: (You can ask the gang, with versions of themselves in different universes, questions.)

Sophie: it'll be super duper fun!

Emily: So, we hope you check it out!