WD Gaster x Child! Sacred! Reader (1)

"Frisk? Why are you doing this?" You asked as you and Frisk stood in the golden hall. Frisk didn't respond as you shivered. You were wearing Papyrus's scarf with his boots. "Isn't... isn't this mean?" You asked as tears edged your eyes. Sans was walking by when Frisk looked scary.

"F-FRISK?!" You exclaimed as you took a step back. Frisk didn't say anything as they swung their weapon at you. You gasped as your chest had a large cut through it. "F..frisk... w..why?" You said as you remained with one HP. Sans started to run towards you.

"My name... is Chara." Frisk said before they repeated the attack at your throat. You gasped as your soul broke. Sans attacked Frisk as you fell onto your back. You saw everything was black. You snapped your fingers to see your menu, stats, and inventory.

---------
(Y/n), LV 1, HP: 0
Defence: 3
Attack: 0
The Void
---------

You stood up and looked around. More darkness. You started to walk around, but it felt like you weren't going anywhere. You started to get sacred before you tried to run. You felt tears running down your face before you tripped over something.

You hissed as you stood up. You scrapped your knee and cheek badly. You whimpered before curling up and starting to cry. You wanted Frisk, you wanted Toriel, you wanted Papyrus, you just wanted someone. You kept crying until a hand laid on your head and gently rubbed your hair.

You looked up and saw a goopy figure with two cracks in his skull. Your eyes widened before the figure helped you up. "Come child. Time is precious, even here." You held the figure's hand before following them. "My name is WD Gaster." The figure said as you both started to see color.

"I'm (Y/n)." You replied before slipping. Gaster looked at you and saw your knee. Gaster lowered himself before placing his hand on your knee. You saw a green light before Gaster lifted his hand. You then saw your knee looked like nothing happened.

"Come along child."

You quickly stood up before seeing Frisk in front of a reset button. "I'm coming back (Y/n)..." Gaster saw you perked before Frisk slammed their fist onto the reset button. You and Gaster felt a rush before you saw Sans at his post.

"Where are we Gaster?"

"With Sans."