Handplates x Broken! Wolf! Reader

(Skip to 5:16)

You were walking into the lab when you heard Asgore raising his voice. Your ears perked up as your tail lowered. You walked in to see Asgore gripping Gaster's arm as Gaster was walking away while Alphys was trying to make them stop. Your soul skipped a beat and cracked.

The three stopped when you dropped your coffee mug. "(Y-y-y/n)?!" Alphys squeaked as tears filled and ran down your face. Your fingers were shaking as you stepped back. You bolted away before Asgore let go of Gaster's arm as Alphys went after you.

~ Time Skip ~

You haven't went to work in two weeks. You just stayed home and tried to forget what happened. When you saw Asgore and Gaster fighting with Alphys trying to stop them, you saw your parents fighting while you were trying to stop them. You couldn't stop yourself from running.

You were laying on the couch when there was a knock on your door. Your ear perked to the noise before the knocking came again. "C..come in." You said before hearing the door open and close. You were still laying on the couc before feeling someone petting your ear.

You looked up to see Gaster with a crack in his skull. Gaster saw a tired and depressed look in your eyes as bags hung under your eyes. "(Y/n), why haven't you went to work?" Gaster asked. You just looked away with shaking lips and tear-filled eyes.

Gaster sat down and pulled you onto his lap as you whined like a little child. Gaster hugged you before you cried into his shoulder. "(Y/n), you can trust me, please tell me what's wrong?" Gaster said as your cries softened to whimpers. You looked at an old family photo.

Gaster turned his eye sockets towards the family photo before he realized what must of happened. "Oh (y/n)... I am so sorry..." Gaster said as he hugged you tighter. You whimpered as his shoulder was damp with your tears. Your tail was between both you and Gaster's legs quietly.

You both just hugged eachother before you leaned back and looked at Gaster. You both locked eyes before starting to blush. Gaster placed his right hand on your cheek as his left one laid on your hip. You both started to lean in until the door opened.

"(Y/n) are you-?"

"!!!!!!!"

Alphys and Asgore were at the door way, seeing you and Gaster's position. "Ummm... Hey guys..?" You greeted as Gaster closed his sockets tightly and wished he just waited for them. "Oh. Sorry. We'll leave you two alone!" Asgore said before the two left. You looked back at Gaster as he opened his sockets.

Gaster leaned in quickly as his left hand pulled you closer. You blushed deeply before melting into the kiss. Your tail started to wag as your ears perked to the back of your head. The kiss lasted a minute or two before you both parted.

"I love you Gaster."

"I love you too (y/n)."