Fell x Child! Shape Shifter! Reader (1)

You and Frisk were bolting to the CORE. Alphys said Flowey was in there, which meant nothing good. "Flowey! Don't!" You exclaimed as Flowey's vine held a piece of metal. *Frisk tells Flowey that this isn't necessary. Flowey laughed before a vine came towards Frisk.

You shoved Frisk before you got hit. Your back went straight into the CORE before you held onto the ledge for dear life. "Help!" Frisk started to run towards you before Flowey pinned them to the wall. Your fingers were slipping as you desperately tried to climb. "Frisk! Stay-" Frisk gasped when you lost grip.

You felt yourself falling before feeling yourself slipping out of something. You hit some ground before an aura soaked into you. You didn't see a golden flower grow into your hair as you slowly got up.

"What the Hell?" You looked up and saw a skeleton in a black sweater, trench coat, and a red scarf with boots. The skeleton lowered themselves before helping you up. "Are you ok, kid?" The skeleton asked. You held your head before nodding slowly. "Let's get you out of here, come on." You slowly walked as the skeleton helped when you fell or slipped.

Soon you saw a house before the skeleton opemed the door. "Easy kid." The skeleton cautioned as you slowly took heavy steps. "Thank Asgore that the others are still asleep." You heard the skeleton mutter. You tilted your head before the skeleton lifted you up and placed you on the couch.

"You may call me Fell. Who are you?" Fell asked. "I'm (Y/n)." You replied before feeling Fell ruffling your hair. "You can rest here. I'll wake you up later." You nodded before laying down on the couch with the blankets and pillows.

Zoey: So I found out how they work the rooms. WingDing and Stars share a room, B and Swap share a room, and Fell sleeps on the couch. The lab is in the attic and there is no basement.

Zoey: ... This took me months to find out...