Chapter 7

MUST READ!:

My friend is doing a warrior cat book called 2 rogues' destinies by TaylaMalik to be in it, u get to choose you cats name, colour and clan etc

But you have to answer a question to be in it! Read her book to find out oh and a character LIKE Lightningfrost is in it, its me! Aha Dark!

Read her book she is a VERY talented writer

•~•~•~•~•

Chapter 7

"Can I have that? That's if you're not going to eat it" Adderfang asked looking a the large trout Nighthawk was eating. She looked up at the deputy, his green eyes fixed on the freshly caught trout. She licked her lips. Nighthawk loved the salty taste of the fish, but she saw the hunger in his eyes. She sighed and took one last bite.

"Sure" she sighed nudging the trout towards the hungry deputy. He crouched down beside her and took massive mouthfuls of fish.

"Why didn't you just get something from the fresh kill pile?" She then licked her paw and drew it over her whiskers. The grey tom looked at her and swallowed the food that he was chewing.

"The fresh kill pile was empty, Birdwing just went on a hunting patrol" he said between mouthfuls of fish. She let out a meow of laughter of a piece's of fish scales were scattered over his muzzle, making it look like stars. He lightly battered her ear with is paw. She lightly nudged him back, she got up and walked over to Honeystar. The she-cat nodded her head to her.

"Is everything okay Honeystar?" Nighthawk asked while looking up at the honey coloured leader. Honeystar shifted her paws, her amber eyes fixed on the forest across the lake.

"Shadestar seems to be sending out more border patrols, its like he doesn't trust us" she snarled. Nighthawk shook her head.

"And he has the right to not trust us! We haven't exactly been friendly these last few seasons" Nighthawk said. Honeystar glared at her. The black cat shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the camp entrance.

She sat their and began to groom her pelt, she looked up to see Birdwing trotting Towards her. The brown warrior looked tired and weak, "Can you please join the border patrol with Lakepool?" Birdwing puffed. Nighthawk narrowed her eyes.

"Shouldn't that be Adderfangs job? To sort out the patrols?" Nighthawk questioned, both she-cats looked over at the grey tom who has now finished his meal, and was sunning himself on a rock. Birdwing rolled her eyes.

"Can you just join the patrol?! Please!" She begged. Nighthawk nodded her head. Birdwing sighed in relief and walked over to the warriors den. Nighthawk stretched her legs and joined Lakepool who was by the fresh-kill pile. The black and white she-cat turned to look at Nighthawk and dipped her head.

"We are just waiting for Frogleap" she informed.

"Where is he anyway?" Nighthawk asked looking around for him.

"He went to see Sandyshore" she said dryly.

"Mouse-brained kits!" A voice complained. Both she-cats turned to see Beetletail stalking towards the warriors den. Nighthawk noticed how old he looked. His once black muzzle was covered in grey fur.

"He will be looking for an apprentice soon" Nighthawk said.

"He has been StreamClans medicine cat since me and Thistlehawk were kits" Lakepools voice cracked at her litter mates name. She could see the pain in her blue eyes. Thistlehawk left StreamClan to be with Shadowmoon. Honeystar has never forgiven him for leaving, as he was one of her strongest warriors.