SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-101]

13 years later

a lady in her 46 or 47 was sitting on bed with two albums beside her and one in her hand which she was seeing with a slight smile on her face. seems like she is living those memories again seeing those pics. she is thinking that how time passed so quickly. it seems just yesterday that they all spent their time together that she is seeing in pic and now time has passed so much. thinking all these she was engrossed in cherishing the past years. time was difficult sometimes but they came out of all hurdles being together. they lived for each other and always stood for the other's support and cared and trusted each other in each phase of life.

there entered a girl seems to be in her 17-18's.

girl- mumma [cheerfully]

the lady looked at the girl and smiled.

lady- sanu you came back..... [yes the girl is saniya, swasan's daughter and then the lady is swara] i did not realise the time. so sorry baccha. [she said closing the album]

sanu- mumma what were you doing.

swara- nothing much just seeing the pics and relieving the past beautiful moments in my memories.

sanu- ohhoo mumma...waise let me see also. it's been so much time i have gone through them. i also wanna cherish those moments. show naa.

swara- come.....

duo mother daughter were seeing the pics.

sanu- mumma this is bhaiyuu naa. aww looking so cute.

swara- yaa when he was born then he was very chubby in looks. although his eyes and most facial features were like your papa but his cheeks were chubby and it looked like he went on me but now look he looks more like your papa.

sanu secretly dialled someone and seeing the call received she smiled.

sanu- mumma tell more naa about you and papa and bhaiyuu.

swara smiled- what you wanna know?

sanu- everything that you can tell me and you feel for them. i just wanna listen everything from you.

swara- hmmm... your papa[sanskar] is very sensitive and sometimes secretive in his feelings. every person has some flaws and some good. same like that sanskar is too but still he is the best man ever for me.

sanu- me too.

swara- haan haan papa's angel. your papa has loved me unconditionally. although he says me that i love him more than he loves me but truth is no one would have loved anyone like your papa loves me. he never compares mine or his love with anyone, just selflessly loves me and you both [sanu and swayyam] he can go to any extent for us. you know when we got to know that we are expecting with swayyam he was the happiest man on this earth and same was in your case. and your bhaiyuu, some habits of him may be like me but more or less he is like sanskar. same stubbornness, over protective and over possessive nature. they would never allow anyone near there loved ones and they have the power to love anyone to the extent of eternity.

sanu- and what about me.

swara- you, you are more like me. almost everything in you is just like me. but one thing is there that swayyam is less aggressive unlike sanskar and you are an angry bird like him. you have acquired his anger and calmness at same time swayyam is more like me in that matter. he likes to do drama sometimes like me. i love you three so much and am very lucky to have you three in my life.

caller on the other hand- and i too am very lucky to have you three in my life.

swara- sanskar- [she looked around to find him]