SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-92]

a hall is shown decorated with flowers. in centre of the hall four pillars were made decorated with colourful clothes and flowers and a havankund was placed in centre. seems like preparation for marriage is done.

a man is shown going to a room through the hallway. he opens the room door and sees a lady sitting at the corner of room hugging her knees. the man smirks seeing her but seeing the bridal dress kept on bed and her not ready he gets angry.

the lady seems to be in vulnerable state. her face is blank, eyes puffy, dark circles around her eyes. she is sitting in the corner trying to gather herself and secure herself in the smallest space she could. she is weak and looks spent but still her eyes are wide open.

the man comes and holds her arms tightly making her to come in sense and get scared.

man- swara why aren't you ready. didn't i told you to be ready on time. [said a bit angrily]

swara- i don't wanna marry you. let me go. [said with feeble scared voice].

yes it's swara and sahil.

sahil- just shut your nonsense and get ready otherwise i can get you ready in my way.

swara's tears flowed down hearing him.

swara- you are a monster. an insane creature. even after being in jail you didn't get sense that you are wrong. for god sake stop all this. you don't know what sin you are doing.

sahil- [with red eyes] are you getting ready or not.

swara remained silent.

sahil- ok then let me make you ready. [swara gets scared as he forwards his hand and keeps on her shoulder to remove the dupatta. she wanted to retreat but she was already sitting at the corner. she jerked his hand.]

swara- [stammering] st...ay...a..w.ay.

sahil- listen swara don't you. i want you ready and if you can't be by yourself then i will do it for you because i can't wait more.

swara- please stay away. sahil don't do this to me. [said clutching her dupatta tightly]

sahil- [pulling her dupatta] swara i am going to be your husband and i don't want to delay things so...

swara- i will get ready myself. please leave. [she said crying]

sahil- [smiled] really. ok then i am waiting outside and remember just 15 minutes i am giving you.

he went out closing the door. swara cried and got up. she picked the bridal dress and went in washroom like lifeless person. she changed in the bridal dress and put on the jewellery just like a machine. she didn't applied any make up and without even looking at her reflection came out. she was like a body without soul. she got lost in thoughts of her marriage with sanskar.

swara- [in mind] i lost everything now but the last thing i want is to die with the name of being your wife instead of giving sahil any rights. yes i will die. if their's no escape from here then i won't be here too.

she looked around to find anything that helps her but couldn't. she felt miserable. then she saw the injection and thought to cut her wrist with it's needle but before she could take any action the door opened making her startled and the needle to fall down her hand.

sahil came in the room dressed.

sahil- hmm so you are ready. but what is this your face looks dull. huh! no problem once we will be married i will make you happy.