SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-80]

flashback-

15 days later of diwali at night in swasan room-

swara- sanskar everything is ready naa for tomorrow.

sanskar- yes swara. how many times will you ask.

swara- arre what do you mean by how many times i will ask. off course i need to ask. it's such a important day. i just want to confirm that things are perfectly planned so that everything goes perfect tomorrow.

sanskar- swara relax. everything is done and everything will be perfect. you don't worry. if you take so much tension then i am sure our baby will be a tension freak, taking tension whole day.

swara- you naa speak whatever comes to your mind. now go and complete your work.

sanskar- sorry baba.

swara- hmmm. [sad tone]

sanskar- now why is my princess sad.

swara- nothing.

sanskar- will not share with me also.

swara- tomorrow mr. gadodia is coming again. don't know why?

sanskar- you know ayush called him then why so much thinking about it.

swara- nothing i just don't feel good around him. and he came naa just about 25 days ago so why again so early.

sanskar- [cupping her face] swara don't think so much. they will come, meet ayush and may be stay for 1-2 days and then go. so you need not think much about them. ok.

swara- ok. accha i will go and see both the kids once.

sanskar- ok madam. as you wish. but i will come along.

swara- then chalo.

both came in kids room and saw that both of them are watching chotta bheem with soo much interest by covering themselves full by blanket till there head only there face is visible. swasan smiled seeing this.

swara came in and sat on one side.

swara- chalo both of you stop watching tv and sleep.

both then looked at swasan as they didn't notice them earlier.

swayyam- mumma see naa it is so interesting. let us watch for some more time.

ayush- yes didi please.

swara- accha ok.

swayyam- mumma you also see.

swara started watching and she got involved in it within some time and sanskar who was seeing all this was smiling seeing them and sighed as he looked at tv. he too started watching but he wasn't so much interested. after sometime when he looked at them then the scene made his smile broader. swara slept and so did swayyam while ayush was struggling between sleep and watching tv. at that time sumi came in the room.

sumi sanskar saw each other.

sanskar- maa today you take ayush with you as swara slept here itself and i don't want to disturb her sleep. so....

sumi- [smiled] i understand.

sumi came to ayush and took him with herself. sanskar properly made swara and swayyam sleep and covered them with blanket and put pillows on both the sides properly. he kissed on their forehead and headed to swasan room and completed his work.

he came back in kids room and saw the most important persons of his life sleeping peacefully. he smiled. he layed down on the sofa there and slept staring them.