SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-67]

swasan has started teaching swayyam. it's been one week since his admission in the school. today is the day finally he will get into the school for the first time. the very first day of his school.

the sun rays fell on our couple swara woke up but our sanskar was still sleeping. swara shook him to wake him up. he slightly opened his eyes to see swara and spoke.

sanskar- swara please let me sleep.

swara- sanskar today is swayyam's first day of school.

hearing this sanskar immediately opened his eyes and sat. sanskar was not a sleepy head today. why not it's his son's first day of schooling.

swara- good morning sanskar.

sanskar- good morning swara. thank god you woke me up. being in sleep i forgot.

swara- [smiled] sanskar i woke u up so that you help me and not to panick.

sanskar- haan sorry. should i wake up champ.

swara- no let him sleep for some more time. let's arrange all the things and then will wake him up.

sanskar- yaa.

then swasan kept all the required stuffs in swayyam's bag and took out his dress etc and then swasan sat on either side of swayyam and lovingly tried to wake him up.

swara- [caressing his hair] swayyam....baby wake up. it's time to get ready. ......... wake up baby.

swayyam- turned and slept facing other side.

swasan chuckled at his act.

sanskar- champ get up......champ [slightly shook him]

swayyam- let me sleep more.

sanskar- champ get up. see your papa too got up and you are sleeping. that's not fair. get up champ.

swayyam- [slightly opened his eyes] papa why you get up. sleep.

sanskar- champ today is your school. you want to be late for your school

swayyam- [woke up in excitement hearing school] today i will go to school.

sanskar- yes. now come and let's make you bath and then mumma will get you ready.

swayyam- ok.

sanskar and swayyam went and the father son duo took bath. swara and sanskar have decided that alternate days swasan would help swayyam in all his basic works but since swara has been in hospital sanskar is doing all these works as swara is still not completely recovered. due to her stubborn behaviour he has allowed her for cooking but nothing doing which makes her bend or stresses her. her stitches are not completely cured.

both sanskar-swayyam had masti while bathing too and then swayyam came out and swara started making him wear his school uniform and then till then sanskar too came out wearing his shirt pant. swayyam was all ready and sanskar took several pics of him and then they headed downstairs, offered prayers to god and then settled at dining table. swara and sumi brought the breakfast and all had it and swara had a tough time feeding swayyam. then came the turn of milk.

swara- baby have this milk.

swayyam- is it necesarry.

swara- swayyam i am not going to run behind you. gulp down the whole glass now.

swayyam- mumma ....

swara- baby see ayush finished his milk like a good boy. you too are my good boy naa. chalo drink the milk.