SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-79]

swasan simultaneously thinking about past. sanskar was seeing the album and remembering the past and swara was seeing the birds and then remembered all the family times.

flashback- [diwali day swara telling sanskar about her pregnancy]

swara- [lovingly] sanskar you gave me this payal so that you feel your baby coming to you even though he is not born when i walk. remember [sanskar nodded] that's why i am wearing this. so that you can feel your baby coming to you when i walk. so that you can feel our daughter.

sanskar registered her words and then somewhat understanding it looked at swara with wide eyes.

sanskar- is..... it ....true?

swara nodded and forwarded the reports.

sanskar was about to remove the hand on her belly but swara did not allow him. sanskar with one hand looked at the reports and then at swara. tears brimmed his eyes and so was the case of swara. they were looking at each other.

sanskar- our.......... second baby. [excited] swara our baby.

swara was just smiling seeing his excitement and happiness. he hugged her tightly.

sanskar- swara you are pregnant. ohh my goddd......

he broke the hug and lifted swara in bridal style and twirled round and round in excitement.

sanskar- swara i am so happy. so so soooo happy. i can't describe. woaaaahhho swara our baby is going to come.

swara- aaaaaaa sanskar stop. [closed her eyes tightly] my head is spinning.

sanskar stopped and put her down and swara started beating him on his chest.

swara- you why did you twirl me.

sanskar- [held her hands] sorry sorry. i am so excited that i can't explain.

sanskar kissed her forehead and hugged her again with a heartful smile on both their lips.

swara- sanskar you are such a stupid. i gave you so many clues and you .....you did not understand any.

sanskar- [breaking the hug] how should i know that you are telling about you being pregnant. huh! can't you directly say it to me as you said in the last. so much time you took to speak it.

swara- [angrily] what directly. i was feeling shy and i wanted you to guess and you budduram did not understand anything.

sanskar- budduram. swara you called me budduram. i am a business tycoon and you called me budduram.

swara- that's what you are. business tycoon budduram who can't understand that his wife is pregnant. huh! [moved otherside crossing her arms across her chest]

sanskar- [scratched his head] swara you put an extra bowl and excused that it was for ayush and then this payal i thought you wore because it's a occasion and that dolls there i did not used my mind. i mean ummmm......

swara smiled but hided.

swara- accept that you are budduram.

sanskar- no ways. it's just it did not click my mind.

swara- that is what called budduram. accept it and then talk to me.

sanskar- swara this is stubbornness.

swara- i am going.

sanskar- accha ok i accept.

swara- what do you accept.