SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-94]

sanskar was sitting beside swara who was sleeping.

[TERE BINA JEENA KYA

TERE BINA JEENA KYUN]*2

TUJHE KAISE BATAUN YAARA

TERE BIN MUJHPE KYA GUJRE

VOH ZINDAGI HAI HI NAHIN

JO TUJHSE JUDA GUJRE

[DHAL JAUN MEIN TUJME

GHUL JAUN MEIN TUJHME

MIL JAUN MEIN TUJME YAARA]*2

Sanskar caressed her face lovingly. he is seeing her after 3 months, holding her hand in his after such long. he was just seeing her and waiting for her to open her eyes. even after the whole night journey he did he is not blinking his eyes. he couldn't get flight tickets in so hurry. he cursed himself that if he would have lifted the call of that [maid] lady the first time then swara didn't had to face what happened today and besides that if he would have gone with her then[during trip] to buy whatever she wanted she wouldn't have been here at first place. now he was blaming himself for not being able to protect her.

after few hours swara gained consciousness while sanskar didn't notice as he was talking on phone. swara heard the voice and slowly opened her eyes and saw someone facing his back to her. she tried to recognise the voice as it was very familiar and yes she recognised it. her sanskar was there. but before she calls for him flashes of what happened came in her mind and she became blank again. she wanted to call for him but something restricted her and she stared at the ceiling. sanskar cut the call and turned back to look at swara and saw her conscious. he immediately came to her.

sanskar- [cupped her face] swara [she flinched a little by his sudden approach] swara[tears formed in his eyes and so were her eyes teary] you ok. [said in chocked voice]

swara blinked her eyes and tears came out her eyes. she did not say anything and looked at him. sanskar hugged her but she didn't hugged back.

sanskar- i am sorry i was not there. i am sorry. i am sorry......

swara- [trying to move out of the hug] sanskar..

sanskar moved back and made her lye down properly.

sanskar- i am sorry. wait i will call the doctor. [he kissed her forehead lovingly and came out to call doctor]

sanskar came back with doctor and the inspector too came there. doctor checked her and prescribed her medicines and told that she can be discharged. sanskar nodded.

inspector- maam please we need your statement.

sanskar held swara's hand in assurance that he is there. he did so to make her feel comfortable.

swara- what you want to know inspector.

inspector- maam how did you reach M.P. when you were in U.P. i mean how you got kidnapped.

swara- i went to buy something and then when i was returning someone pulled me closing my mouth to the back of a shop and it happened in such a swift motion that i couldn't register what happened. i struggled to free myself and then succeded by pushing the person. i turned to find it was sahil. and one more man was present there. i was shocked and tried to run away but he held my hand and pulled me back and in struggle to free myself i fell and hit my head on a rock. after that i went unconscious. [sanskar was hell angry listening this]

inspector- maam after that.

swara- [looked over to the inspector] after that i don't know how i reached there. i just know that when i opened my eyes i was in a room with some equipments around me and when i found myself in different place i didn't know where i was. then a nurse came in and finding me conscious she checked me and after some time a doctor came. he told that i was safe and out of coma.