SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-88]

a day later swara was discharged from hospital and sanskar was taking them both back home.

they reached home and the new member was welcomed warmly with aarti by sumi and the house was filled with happiness.

sanskar took special care of swara and also responsibility of his angel and sumi helped him a lot with it.

three days later-

we can see shekhar being treated in ot and raglak and sumi and sanskar were present there outside.

the ot light got off and doctor came out.

ragini- doctor how is my baba.

doctor- he is fine. operation is successful.

ragini- [smile with tears] thank you thank you so much doctor.

sanskar- doctor how is my wife.

doctor- she is fine. but i already informed you that she will be extremely weak after this operation. she had gone through operation already and now this would keep her exhausted for few days. take her care. she is a strong lady must say. excuse me.

sanskar nodded. his eyes showing proud and unconditional love feeling along with pain because now she is weak by health and he can't take away that from her. eyes turning glassy with a small proud smile on his lips played as doctor said those words and left.

few minutes later two stretchers, on one shekhar and other swara was taken out of ot to shift in normal ward. both were unconscious. sanskar moved along with swara and entered in her ward. raglak moved in with shekhar. sumi stood there in dilemma but then entered in swara's ward. after some time swara gained consciousness and doctor checked her.

doctor- mrs. swara you need complete rest. only on your request we did it but you should know that you are too weak. take care. [swara nodded slightly with pale face completely exhausted annd then doctor left the room]

sanskar- swara you fine.

swara- hmmmm.

sumi- shona you need something.

swara nodded in no.

sumi excused herself and went out kissing her forehead.

swara- [feeble voice] sanskar

sanskar- [sitting beside her] tell swara.

swara- have to go home. angel needs us. take discharge.

sanskar- swara i will bring angel here. you should be under doctor's assistance.

swara- i need your support and our kids around. i will be good at home. please....

sanskar- [closed his eyes] i will talk to doctor but if doctor says you should be here then i would not listen to you.

swara- i asked doctor about this earlier itself. you go he will give discharge.

sanskar went out kissing her on her hand he held while talking to her.

when he went swara reminded of all that happened after she got to know the matter of shekhar having cancer.

flashback-

when swara and others got to know then everyone was upset with this fact. swara was highly distressed.

that night in swasan room after having dinner sanskar made swara lye on bed and covered her with blanket and laid on his side. then swara spoke from nowhere staring the ceiling.