SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-74]

swasan were sleeping cuddling each other. they were disturbed by the continuous knock on the door.

swara- [moving more into his embrace] [sleepy] sanskar someone is knocking.

sanskar- [embracing her] hmmm.

knock knock..........knock knock

sanskar- who is this disturbing so early...[knock] let me sleep yaar.

swara- sanskar go and see naa once.

sanskar- aahhh no.

again knock.

swara got up and covered herself with blanket.

swara- [loudly yet calmly] who is there.

form outside- mumma open the door.

swara- [to herself] swayyam he woke up. so early. [then she saaw time and shocked to see it's 7:40 a.m.] [to swayyam] baby two minutes coming.

swara shaking sanskar.– sanskar get up. swayyam is outside door. get up and wear your dress.

sanskar- [lazily and sleepy] is it necessary.

swara- sanskar please behave as a father. swayyam is outside and you are asking is it necessary. of course it is.

sanskar- yaa i understand ok. [he pulled swara and her hairs fell on his face. he tucked her hairs behind her ears]

swara- sanskar what are you doing. sway...

sanskar- shhhh let me see you atleast.

again a knock.

swara- baby just opening. have patience.

swara- [to sanskar] sanskar get up now and leave me. swayyam is at door please.

sanskar- ok go. huh! he is really a bodyguard. [swara chuckled]

both dressed themselves and arranged the room quickly. swara opened the door to find out swayyam and ayush with angry faces and furrowing eyebrows.

swayyam- mumma i woke up before you. you did not come to wake me up.

ayush- and why you took so much time to open the door.

swara- baby chotu i was sleeping. sorry.

swayyam- where is papa.

sanskar- [sitting on bed] i am here.

swayyam and ayush came in.

ayush- jiju you were also sleeping.

sanskar- yes ayush.

swayyam- papa this is not fair i woke up and you were sleeping.

sanskar- champ if you want to sleep then we can sleep for some more time. i am still sleepy. come on the bed.

swayyam and ayush jumped on the bed.

swayyam- but papa now i woke up and i don't feel sleepy more. come let's play.

sanskar- champ school.

swayyam- [hitting is forehead] papa today no school. you forgot.

sanskar- sorry. accha come we will sleep.

swara- sanskar see the time.

sanskar- swara i know the time and i also know that you are also sleepy as you got tired last night a lot. [winked]

swara- [hiding her blush and glaring sanskar] sanskar i am not tired . now get up and get ready.

sanskar- ohh so you aren't tired. that's amazing. i mean i am so tired but must admire you that you aren't tired and sleepy. it's a good sign for me. [said with naughty smirk]