SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-75]

rashika went in kitchen and started talking with swara or can say disturbing swara. swara was preparing the breakfast.

swara- rashika let me concentrate on making the food and stop disturbing.

rashika- haww cutie i am talking not disturbing. huh you make your food i am going.

swara- and now where are you going.

rashika- [dramatically] i don't want to disturb you so i am going home.

swara- ok go. i will serve the special sandwich i was about to make for you to tanmay and swayyam. they will really like it.

rashika- no no. who is going. i am not going. and yaa don't you dare to give my sandwich to them even a little. i am waiting outside. make it fast ok.

she went out of kitchen happily.

breakfast was ready and all settled on their seats still with the awkwardness. swara sumi served the breakfast and then sat on their seats.

all had their breakfast with silence which was not normal for the kids.

swayyam- why is all silent. rashika bua today you are also not talking and fufaji also not talking.

rashika- buddy let me eat my breakfast. i want to eat maximum sandwiches. if i will talk then i can't eat much.

ayush- di how many did you eat.

rashika- i had three and this is my fourth. jiju how many did you have.

tanmay- angel devil i have to go office and i really don't want to sleep there. so today go you won.

rashika- without completing even i won. maza nahi aya.

rashika- cutie you made it in a wrong day.

swara- [feeding swayyam] will make it another day again.

again silence prevailed.

swara- swayyam eat properly. you are eating less and your dress is eating more it seems.

swayyam made a pout and then got down his chair.

swara- arre now what happened.

swayyam walked up to sanskar and sanskar smilingly made him sit on his lap.

swayyam- papa aap khilao [papa you feed me]. mumma is scolding.

swara- i was not scolding. just saying to eat properly.

sanskar- it's ok swara. i will feed him.

sanskar started making him eat.

shekhar and raglak were happy seeing this. raglak had a mixed emotion in their eyes.

after breakfast.

rashika- bye buddy bye chote. bhai cutie i am going.

swara- cross the road carefully and don't run.

rashika- hahaa i am not a kid. bye. [saying this she went]

swara packed the lunch of sanuttmay and kept on table.

sanskar came down and shouted swra's name.

sanskar- swara i am leaving.

swara came running.

swara- sanskar your lunch and wait for few minutes uttara and tanmay are coming.

sanskar- haan. [while checking his phone]