SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-30]

sanskar- love you too

swara- [painful voice] aahhhhhhhhhhh.

she kept hand on her belly due to pain.

sanskar- [worried] swara what happened.

swara- sanskar sweet pain.

sanskar- pain where?

swara- [smiling tearfully with happiness] sanskar i felt the baby. baby kicked sanskar.

sanskar- [happy shocked] did the baby really kick? did you feel the baby.

swara- yes sanskar.

sanskar- [happily and curiously] swara i also want to feel our baby.

sanskar kept hands on swara's belly but could not feel any movement. he gets disappointed.

swara- sanskar it's ok when baby will show any movements again i will tell you.

sanskar- hmmm.

swara- don't get disappointed. please.

sanskar- i am not disappointed. either you feel or i feel the baby doesn't matter. i am happy in any way. love you.

swara- aahhhhhhhh

sanskar- swara

swara- [happily] sanskar baby kicked again.

sanskar again kept his hand on her belly but again felt no movements. he was about to remove his hand when swara held it.

swara- sanskar baby kicks when you, when you say you love me. once say it again may be you can feel the baby.

sanskar- [became happy] i love you

sanskar's eyes sparked feeling the movement. he immediately hugged swara and tears brimmed his eyes.

sanskar- [hugging her] swara i felt the baby. i felt the movement. i am so happy. love you, love you lots.

swara- aahhhhh sanskar [sanskar broke the hug] don't say it continuously. i feel good to feel the baby but it pains too.

sanskar- sorry love

swara kept her hand on his mouth stopping him.

swara- i know you love me. [sanskar made sorry expression] i understand. [removed hands from sanskar's mouth] i love you too.

swara- aahhhh

sanskar- [smiles] baby reacts to your i love you also. [swara smiled too]

sanskar bent and kissed on her belly.

sanskar- love you too baby.

swara- aahhh sanskar please.

sanskar- sorry swara. [to baby] baby don't kick so much mumma feels pain. i think you are understanding our talks. if so then listen carefully. papa is eagerly waiting for you to come out. i want to take you in my arms.

sanskar again kissed on her belly and keeping his one hand on her belly he hugged her. swara kept her hand over his and reciprocated him.

sanskar- [parting away] now come have fruits and then we will go down.

swasan were very happy and they told everyone about baby kicking for the first time. all became happy.

next day-

sanskar- swara are you ready.

swara- yes sanskar but where are we going.

sanskar- come you will know.