SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-38]

tanmay family reached the hotel.

sanskar- finally you came. what took you all so long.

tanmay- you know naa everyone takes so much time in preparations. court marriage is much better. at least don't have to face these tortures. and today this haldi. i understand for girls but for boys. eww.

rashika- ohhoo jiju. this haldi will make you more fair and handsome and di will fall for you more.

tanmay blushed a little but showed fake anger.

rashika- don't give these fake looks. i can see your blush.

sanika laughed tanmay while he blushed a little more.

everything was settled. all guests almost came and the function was about to begin.

rashika who was roaming here and there saw harshit going upstairs. she found something fishy and followed him. he was murmuring something to himself and rashika heard it and thought something and smirked.

harshit- [murmuring to self] this bhai naa[tanmay] can't wait for sometime. is it necessary to send this letter to bhabhi[uttara] i hope nobody sees me.

she hurriedly came in front of him.

rashika- harshit where are you going. this side is uttara di's room. you wanna meet her.

harshit- [sweating and hiding the letter] haaa.n i....thought to....meet...bhabhi...once.

rashika- [smirking]is that so. why are you sweating and you know you should not come here. and di is coming down in few minutes. come let's wait for her downwards.

harshit- i thought to meet her once before haldi and cheer her up.

rashika- [fake anger] why should you cheer her up? do you think we keep her sad.

harshit- no i didn't mean that. [giving up] ok let's go down. i will meet her there itself.

rashika smiled inwardly. they both came down and rashika told everything to sanskar and they laughed while harshit went furiously to tanmay and gave the letter back to him. tanmay looked disappointed.

uttara came down along with swara, sumi and nikita. she was made to sit for the function and tanmay was already sitting on the other side of partition between them. they cannot meet after haldi.

haldi started and ladies started applying haldi first.

tanmay family's member first applied haldi to him and uttara's side, all were in dilemma whom to start.

sumi- sujata ji, annapurnaji u start the ceremony.

sujata and ap looked at each other and at swasan. sanskar did not look at them whereas swara didn't knew what to do. uttara was in tears thinking that what a fate that everyone is thinking whom to apply first but not due to love and trust on each other but due to separation and dilemma.

uttara did not say anything because she did not want to hurt anyone but then gathered courage and spoke.

uttara- everyone has to apply haldi but i would feel happy if bhai bhabhi you both start the ceremony.

swasan looked at uttara who had tears in her eyes.

ap- i think uttara is right. you both go first.

swasan went to uttara and sanskar wiped the tears which were about to fall down her cheeks and nodded no and gestured to smile though fingers across lips.