SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-25]

sanskar waiting outside the room worriedly.

the door opened and sanskar started firing his questions.

sanskar- what happened to swara? why she fainted? is she still unconscious? when will she gain consciousness? can i meet her?please say something.

doctor aka girl's mother- if you allow

sanskar- ohh i am so sorry. please tell me how is she.

doctor- she is fine now but unconscious. and she fainted because of 2 reasons. due to some kind of shock and weakness her bp was low but don't worry i have injected her and the other reason is because of you. you should take full care of her in........

sanskar only registered the line that she fainted because due to shock and other reason because of you. he assumed things in his own way and without listening completely ran inside the room leaving all confused.they all too came behind him inside.

sanskar sat beside swara and holded her hand.

sanskar -[tears flowing from his eyes]- swara i talked about aadarsh bhai after so long that's why you were shocked naa. i am so sorry. i promise i will not talk about him from now. please open your eyes. i won't keep myself away from you. i will share all my pain with you. open your eyes and talk to me once. i will sort out everything. please.

sanskar forgot about the surroundings and kept on blabbering to swara to open her eyes and talk to him.

doctor kept hand on his shoulder and sanskar looked at her.

doctor- she is completely fine

sanskar- [teary eyes] then why is she not opening her eyes.

doctor- i said that her bp was low so i have injected her. due to the medicines effect she will gain senses after sometime. be calm.

sanskar nodded and looked at swara.

doctor- and one more thing you need to take more care of her now onwards as she is expecting.

sanskar- [did not understand what the doctor meant] what is she expecting doctor.

doctor- [smiling] i mean to say you are going to become a father.

sanskar- i am going to become father that's ok but what is she expecting. [in his griefs sanskar is not understanding/realising what doctor is saying.]

doctor- [frowned] obviously babies.

sanskar- [without thinking and realising] ohh

everyone in the room was hell confused at sanskar's behaviour. sanskar was sitting holding swara's hand and was staring her.after 2 minutes or so he jumped from his place and looked at the doctor.

sanskar- [shocked face] what did you say a while ago.

doctor- [understood that sanskar realised it now and thought to tease him a bit] [serious tone] she fainted due to shock and her bp is low.

sanskar- [impatiently] no no after that

doctor- [thinking] she is unconscious due to injection's effect[smiled seeing sanskar's changing expression] and will gain consciousness after an hour.

sanskar-[annoyed] no maam after that.

doctor- after that i didn't said anything.

sanskar- [happily] no you said that swara is expecting and i am going to become father.

doctor- [with uncertain expression] really did i said that.

sanskar- [sad as doctor denied but still hopeful] no you said that swara is expecting babies.