SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-58]

swara was sitting on the bed and shedding tears.

swara- why sanskar? why? why can't you share your pain with me? i am there i am there for you. don't run from sharing your feelings from me. you share everything with me then why not the pain visible in your eyes. why? am i not capable enough to listen to you and stand beside you.

swara- [now crying miserably] please sanskar share whatever you feel with me. i feel like the worst partner to you when you just hide your tears and pain from me. i want to vanish everything that makes your heart ache with my love but i am unable to. over these years i terribly failed to cure your wounded heart. i am worst partner for you. i can't love you to the extent you love me. you are the ointment to every scar on my heart and i can't fill up the cut then how will i cure the scar. god as he heals me with his love and care why can't i. why didn't you made my love so strong to protect him from every sorrow. why? sanskar i love you, i love you so much. please come back sanskar. i will try my best to love you more. love you immensely just come back and don't run away. give me a chance to share your pain and let my shoulder take away all your tears forever.

downstairs in the hall, all were silent after sanskar went. they were in state of shock as sanskar left.

sumi- tanmay i will check swara once.

saying this sumi went upstairs. all were still silent.

sumi entered the room and saw swara crying badly. sumi rushed to her and hugged her and patted her back to console.

sumi- shona what happened. beta why are you crying?

swara- [while crying in broken voice] maa....sanskar....maa is....my love too....weak to .....not able....to ...cure sanskar's pain........maa.....he is....in...pain. laksh's words hurt him maa......maa you remember....once...someone commented.... about... sanskar....being....careless....about...me. sanskar felt so bad...that day.... he was so guilty and pained...by that....stranger's....comment. maa i think.....sanskar is...blaming....himself....about.....the things happened in past......i don't want him to think about that....... i forgot everything and maa.... it was not completely his fault...... he had reason....for doing....all....that.

swara- maa i want to cure every pain of his .....but........ my love is too weak....... i think ......that is unable to heal the wound of his heart.....what should...i ...do maa.

sumi- nahi shona. it's not like that beta. your love is not weak beta. it's just that the wound is so deep and keep hope and patience as you kept till now. your love will only give him power to move on as it did years back.

swara- maa he will be fine naa. i am worried for him. did he tell where he is going.

sumi- no but he assured that he will come back soon.

swara- maa i want to be alone for sometime.

sumi- you sure, you will be ok.

swara- yaa. just check swayyam once and if needed then send him to me. and yaa please get this cleaned. it may hurt swayyam and ayush.

sumi- ok.

sumi went from there. she came to swayyam's room where both the kids were playing oblivious of the happenings enjoying within themselves.

sumi- swayyam ayush go to swara. she is alone and remembering you.

swayyam- ok nani.

sumi- [in mind] this would be best for swara now that she be involved in the kids. hope i could stop sanskar but now will have to wait for him to come back. hope he will be fine.