SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE- 62]

swasan family back to mumbai. it was the three days they were back to mumbai. everything was going well and everyone almost forgot about maheshwari's and gadodia's. but ayush was still not completely adapted to this place. he never lived without shekhar and now that here everyone are new to him. he knows them barely for about the last 10 days. yes it's true he has developed a good bond with everyone and everyone has pampered him very much. he loves them all but still it was too short a time for him to cope up with all the changes. for him to adapt better sumi allows him to talk to shekhar twice a day.

swasan has tried there best to be there for him and sanskar has loved him the same way he loves swayyam. this overwhelmed swara and sumi with proud and love for him. ayush has made a special bonding with sanskar. swayyam and ayush has become like brothers.

the most interesting thing is sanskar took leave from office to take care of swara and swara got angry on him the second day because he was doing work from home and was extremely busy in his work and with this was not allowing swara to do any kind of work and doing all them by himself taking a lot of load. swara stopped talking to him giving silent treatment finally making him agree for going to office and letting her do some work. she laughs remembering all this.

[flashback- swara's silent treatment-

sanskar kept on stopping her from doing anything. she was sitting on the bed from morning being bored and he was doing his work.

swara- sanskar please let me walk for sometime and get myself a glass of water.

sanskar- you want water. here take this. (passing her a glass of water)

swara -[gave an annoyed look] i said i want water by myself.

sanskar- what's the need when i am here for you

swara- [took the glass and kept on table beside her bed] i am not gonna talk to you till you allow me to walk by myself

sanskar- and do you want me to allow you.

swara- sanskar don't irritate me. first of all you are not allowing me move from this dam bed and then you are not going office and doing work from home and third you ae doing my works too taking all work load on yourself. i don'tlike this. i know you are caring for me and really feel so blessed but sanskar i am all fine. i don't like you taking all the work load on yourself and stressing yourself so much. please join the office and let me do my works by myself. if i will need your help then i will ask you promise and i won't do any work which will hurt me and moreover maa is also at home to care about me.

sanskar- done. now listen to me. i am not going office and set this in your brain and sit here because i am not allowing you to do any work.

swara- if that is so i am not going to talk to you. talk to yourself the whole day.

sanskar- swara you will talk to me in few minutes.

swara- did not reply.

sanskar- swara are you serious about not talking.

swara- noreply and looked other side.

sanskar- fine it's good that you will sit quitely. i will complete my work and won't have to stop you every minute or not doing any work.

swara said nothing and sanskar went and resumed his work taking glances of swara. 4 hours passed and swara did not utter a word and sanskar was annoyed now. he irritatedly got up from his place and came to swara.

sanskar- swara when i am in office then also we talk almost every two hours and now it's been four hours you didn't say anything. please speak something.