SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-39]

ayush and swayyam were playing and after sometime function came to an end. all the guests left. only tanmay and his family were there along with maheshwari's and gadodia's and swasan, uttara and malhotra's [rashika family]. sumi already went to her room as she could not hold her emotions seeing ayush in front and that too she can't tell him that she is her mother.

excusing herself swara came too sumi's room while the moving out.

she entered sumi's room and seeing her mother's state her eyes welled up and she immediately hugged sumi who was sitting on floor crying miserably.

swara- maa [tightened her hug as sumi cried hard getting her daughter's shoulder.

sumi- [while crying] shona... my ayush.... he has grown up.......i want to hug him and tell.....that i am his mother........ he is in front of me........ but i can't tell him..... about ...our ...relation. i want to hold.... him. shona [cried more]

by now swara too started crying and stroked sumi's back to calm her because she didn't knew how to console her mother. she herself is a mother and only the thought of being away from swayyam pains her then she can understand that staying away from ayush these years how difficult it was.

swara- maa calm down......please stop crying. i can't see u...like this.

sumi- shona...first when ayush was to be born then all were against.....then after birth....... he was not with us and.......... when i got him then also........... he was taken away from me..........i controlled myself till now as he was not infront of me.......... but now i want to be with him and .........give my love to him........... [breaking the hug] u know when swayyam was born i imagined ayush in him..... the love i could not give to ayush.......i tried giving all to swayyam.

sumi- today when ayush told that he don't have mother .......i felt like someone stabbed me.......i wanted to say that i am your mother. [saying this she cried more]

swara- maa i ......[she received a phone call]

swara wiped her tears and received the call

swara- hello

sanskar- swara tanmay will be leaving. where are you. [hearing the sobbing sound] is maa alright. should i come there.

swara- sanskar no need i am coming down. you wait. [cuts the call]

swara- maa [wipes sumi's tears] don't cry. i will come in a while. you need to be strong. atleast for me. i am coming ok.

she left sumi and came down after making herself presentable. uttara saw her first and literally ran to her.

uttara- bhabhi maa is fine. should i go to her.

swara- she is fine uttara. come will see of tanmay.

swautt came to them. sanskar was about to ask her about sumi when she herself assured her about this by blinking her eyes.

tanmay- where were you and where is aunty.

swara- wohh.. maa is tired so she is resting in her room.

tanmay- ohh ok. we are leaving.

rashika- [from behind]- not so soon jiju.

tanmay turned and SPLASHHH

rashika drenched tanmay with haldi water. all looked shocked and wide eyes and tanmay stood frozen. they came out of their shocked state listening the laughing sounds of four persons uttara, rashika and swayyam and ayush. first all they all looked at tanmay and then all four laughing alternately. and then all burst out laughing.