SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-18]

don't get confused with this episode. read it completely to understand and then everything will be clear in next episode.

in kolkata two days after aadarsh encounter with sanskar inoffice in mumbai.

in aadarsh-parineetaa room.

aadarsh- i met sanskar in mumbai. i tried to make him jobless, but before executing my plan he heard my conversation with his boss and he himself resigned. then i thought to make him homeless but he left the house where he was living before i reached there. that man yaa tanmay in whose flat they stayed told that they emptied the flat the same day he resigned. i tried to find about him but didn't get any clue. yaa but got to know that he met with an accident and swara too fainted there but after that what happened don't know.

parineeta- what have we to do knowing what happened to him or swara. they are curse to us. they always take away the name, popularity and rights we have. and i think it's their habbit to disappear suddenly. don't you remember how they left 8 months ago. we didn't get any clue of them.huh!

parineeta- leave about them. aadarsh i want a new necklace.

aadarsh- you bought one last month naa.

parineete- that was last month. and i want it for mr verma's party next week.

aadarsh- ok then go and buy it. here is the credit card.

parineeta- thankyou aadarsh ji.

sujata who heard their conversation was shattered to learn about sanskar's accident. she came to her room and cried for long. now she was not less than a lifeless body.

3 and half years later in kolkata

in mm hall

aadarsh- parineeta what is this. you shopped for 3 lakhs in one day.

parineeta- so what's the big deal in this in this aadarsh.

aadarsh- [furious] big deal. you shop almost of 15-20 lakhs per month and asking me what's the big deal. if you continue like this then surely in few months i will be bankrupt. and by the way what do you shop every now and then haan.

parineeta- [angry] don't shout at me. i have done shopping only not a crime. and why do you earn when i will not expend it. actually what do you want from me. do clarify.

aadarsh- parineeta do whatever you wish to but in limits. this is not the way to spend so much money on shopping. and i need some of your time. that's it. instead of shopping and attending those stupid parties everyday can't you just spend sometime with me.

parineeta- ohh please aadarsh don't talk like people in their seventies. i can't stop going in those parties. they are just so much of fun.

aadarsh- it's waste to talk to you.

parineeta- so is it for me too.

parineeta came in the room while aadarsh moved out.

ap, dp,rp,sujata and raglak sighed and moved for their respective works as it is their daily routine.

in a park a girl[about an age of 17 or 18] was playing with a child while a woman was there. she saw a man sitting on a bench sad. she came near him and sat beside him.

girl-[fake cough] ahemm ahemm.

the man looked at her but then looked away.

girl- hai i am rashika rashika malhotra.

the man looked at her confused.

rashika looking at his confused face- your name please.

man- [rudely] why should i tell you.