SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-49]

sanskar- [to mm] haan i was saying when are you going to fulfil my demands.

laksh- sanskar what has happened can't be changed but if you forgive us we can live happily like before. swayyam will get the love of full family. i know that not trusting you we did a big mistake and it affected you a lot but can't you give us a chance.

sanskar- no i can't. did you all give. before showing your distrust did you even think of us once. how could you believe that i would harm you laksh. you were my lucky for whom i could have done anything, my best buddy once but you, you believed that i could do that to you.

laksh- bhai i am still your lucky. i am sorry.

sanskar- no you are not. you are only laksh for me.

ragini- sanskar try to understand. that time we were going through bad times and situation happened like that, that we could not think wisely. it's not laksh's mistake.

sanskar- oh please ragini. time was bad for us too, you were not the only one to be in that situation. so don't try to justify.

ap- beta you call me maa, then at least for me last time forgive us.

sanskar- [emotionally] yes i call you maa because you gave me love of a mother. but maa when you loved me the same as laksh and bhaiyaa then why you showed difference that day. why didn't you understand me and trust me. tell naa maa. was i that bad to gain your distrust and hatred.

ap bowed down her head.

sanskar- don't bow down your head maa. i still don't like, that you bow your head for any reason but that also doesn't mean i forgive you. i won't.

sanskar- dad only you are left. if you want you can also say.

rp- beta i am your father but i too didn't trust you. what could i say. i can only ask for forgiveness. i am sorry for not trusting you. parents are support of children but i left you at the time you needed us the most. as i did not stop you the day you left, i won't stop you today also. i want your happiness and if it is by staying away from us then go for it.

all looked at rp shockingly.

sujata- what are you saying ji. he will go away from us.

dp- ram we did mistake but now that we have realised we are trying to solve it and you are saying him to go far away from us.

rp- bhaisa i don't go against you but this time i want his happiness which our distrust snatched from him. sorry if i did said anything inappropriate.

sanskar- uttara i am going to swayyam.

laksh- bhai please think about it once. we really are sorry.

sanskar- do you all think our life a comedy. someone says come back, someone says go if you want. when you feel like you welcome us and when you think we are wrong leave us. i am a human and i too have my feelings. don't try to convince me so much because your attempts are going to be a failure.

aadarsh- it's because you don't want to be convinced. but in actual you still miss us sanskar.

sanskar- don't keep your fake hopes too high and make assumptions.

aadarsh- if it's so then why you have shares in maheshwari company. sanskar admit it that you miss us, need us. we are your family sanskar. we did mistake but u can't live without us for long that too when now everyone knows the truth and asking forgiveness.