Chapter 21- Back to Love

Chapter 21
Back to Love

Algee

2017

"Introducing the birthday boy— Algee Smith!"

I walk out into the club as everyone screams and cheers for me. I smile and wave at everyone as I hold my drink in my hand— a bottle of Rosé that JJ handed me a few minutes ago. I kiss Kim as I get on stage. "Aye, y'all, thanks for coming out on a damn Tuesday. Thanks for making 23 great. Keep turning the fuck up!" I say and they cheer before Wally continues playing music.

"How you feeling, baby?" Kim says into my ear as we sit in the VIP section.

"Can I marry you? I can get used to the perks that come with being a part of the First Family." I tease her as another round of the most expensive bottle in the club is brought to me.

"Only the best for us, baby," Kim smiles. "Especially for the birthday boy." She kisses my neck causing me to tilt it so she could continue.

"Aye!" Bryshere stops us. "Get a room, motherfuckers. Y'all in public, damnit."

"Don't be mad, nigga," Kim rolls her eyes as she pulls back. "We can do what we want in public. If others wanna watch, that's on them. Close ya eyes if you don't wanna see."

She swings her leg around my body and pulls herself into my lap to kiss me. It causes people who are close to cheer. Kim pulls back and smiles at me. "More to come later." She whispers in my ear and I smile.

"Y'all are wild." Lucy shakes her head as she sits next to Luke. The pair haven't been drinking at all tonight but I can most definitely tell that they are high— even if they can't tell that about each other.

"Luce, word on the street is that you're learning how to box from your ex— Adonis Creed." Elijah says. Always one to stir the petty pot.

"Yup," Lucy nods with a smile. Luke smiles next to her. "And give me a few weeks I'll be able to kick yo Black ass until you finally see how ugly you are."

Everyone starts laughing and joking like we always do. We're having a good time until I get a notification on Twitter.

Let's tell the truth @/itsAlgee: we all know this baby is yours. Tell everyone when the last time we had sex was. Or I will😈 Happy birthday baby 😘

My entire mood drops as the tweet starts gaining attention and fans start tagging me asking questions. "I have something to end it all. Don't worry, Gee Gee. Don't retaliate." Kim kisses me softly.

"Don't retaliate, Gee Gee," Lucy cautions and teases me. "It's not worth it."

"Especially with what we have planned." JJ smirks at her cousins. Lucy and Kim smirk back at her.

"Let the First Family handle it, bro. You'll never be happier." Luke says and I just nod.

"Fuck it. Let's get another round for the whole club!" I shout and those in close proximity yell in excitement.

As we continuing partying and having a good time, in the back of my mind I can't help but think of Yvonne is right. Right before Kim and I got serious, I did sleep with Yvonne.

"Fuck." I take a long sip of the Hennessy.

"She's wrong," Kim whispers in my ear. "She's barely one month pregnant. Y'all had sex back in April. There's no way, babe."

Once again, Kim easily calms my spirit. My shoulders relax and my smile returns to my face I have nothing to worry about. By the time we're all leaving the club early in the morning, I've forgotten all of my worries and all I can see is Kim.