naomi:Why the fuck would i watch them talking about bryson and Hensley?? HUH??(mad)

Chelsea:Naomi you have to stop this.....just let them be(mad)

Naomi:Yall suppose to be MY FRIENDS(mad) who side are y'all on??

Right now I was at my apartment with my girls when the Media takeout came on, talking about bryson and that Hoe.

Saying they was moving out of state.....this nigga never even took me out of state.

Naomi:I don't even know if y'all really my friends....judging from Lauren being a snitch at COURT(mad)

Lauren:Snitch?? You the one who tried to kill a baby Naomi(mad) what happened to you?? you changed....you use to be nice and sweet, now you crazy and insane

I quickly pulled my pocket knife out my pocket, and held it up to Lauren throat.

Chelsea:Naomi CHILL(mad)

Lauren:Stop(panicking)

Naomi:you know people use to call me crazy and insane.....and i use to get mad.....But you know what?? I AM(mad)

I walked away from lauren.

lauren and chelsea both stood up.

Chelsea:you know what?? call us when the old Naomi comes back(mad)

Naomi:Back?? I never left....yall don't understand i love this nigga and he left me

Lauren:He left you for a girl he been with for 4 years...do you really think he was leaving her?? there starting a whole new family, moving in together, and moving on with their life.....maybe its time you do the same Naomi(mad)

as they said that they both walked out my apartment.

i sat down on the couch, and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Naomi:AHHHHHHHHHH(mad)

as i stopped screaming, i looked at the Tv screen.

Media takeout:Tonight Bryson and Hensley are having a going away parry, invites only....we wish them the best of luck!!