part 11

Hensley PoV 

*Graduation day*

I was so nervous, i kept feeling like my stomach was going to fall to the ground.

I couldnt believe today was graduation, let alone all of us was graduating together.

Even bryson was graduating to.

I was seated in the crowd with the rest of the graduates, while listening to the principle talk.

Our graduation took place in a stadium, so it was over 1000 people in here.

On the top right of the stadium my mom and family sat. 

Even my dad came with his wife and kids to support me, even though i havent spoken to him in months.

but i was happy he came though.

Principle Wegmans: Today i want you all to take with you.....whether your going to college, working, military, or other actions....Take with you from high school what you have learned. Not only did you learn education, but also about how to stay organized, be on time, learned lessons, made friends, lose friends, and learned how about you. Take with you that even though its a long road, theres always a great ending to the road. Im proud of every single one of you in this class of 2014, and i wish you nothing but the best....now moving on to the more exiting part, All the graduates please stand to receive your diplomas....

All of us cheered, standing up inn place.

i couldnt believe the time for me to graduate is finally here.

out of being in school for 13 years, all of it paid off.

i was moving on to one of the top colleges in the world, with a degree in psychology and continuing my journey in dancing.

i couldnt wait for my new life to start.

and i was glad bryson was here with me to make it happen.

......

Principle Wegmans: Graduating with honors, Hensley Rain Jones

i smiled as i walked across the stage.

everyone was cheering for me, but i mainly heard my mom yelling at the top of her lungs.

i walked up to my principle, shook her hand as i received my diploma.

I could finally say I MADE IT!!.....

*After graduation*