part 96

Bryson PoV

*3 days later*

I fixed my tie, looking in the mirror....nervous.

I kept trying to fix my tie, but to be honest i didnt know how to tie one.

Right now i was in my hotel room, getting ready for one of the biggest nights in my life.....The BET awards.

Harley was with my grandma, hensley mom and derek watching the awards from home.

Tonight i was more nervous then ever, mainly because i was performing and getting nominated.

But having Hensley, autumn, hazel, Teyana, peanut, Quees, and Tae here to support me made me less nervous.....but not really.

Hensley came up behind me, still in her robe.

we only had 3 hours till it was time for us to leave our hotel, but me being nervous made me get ready ahead of time.

Hensley:Baby why you look so nervous?(laughs)

bryson:thats because i am(laughs)

hensley turned me to face her, and she started fixing my tie for me, seeing that i was struggling.

Bryson:thanks babe....

she smiled.

Hensley:i dont even know why you wearing a Tux anyway.....you so use to wearing Hoodies, T-shirts, and jeans.....why not just wear that??

Bryson:cause fucking Sony told me to....telling me "Wear it, don't wear that street shit"(mocking sony deep voice)

hensley:(laughs) babe you don't have to wear this shit.....J cole, and kendrick lamar wear only a white beater, jeans, and some Yeezys and call it a day.....wear what you use to....trust me, you look hella uncomfortable (laughs)

Hensley was right.

I felt stupid, and looking back i the mirror i looked even more stupid.

Fuck this.

I quickly started pulling the tie off, and started heading into the bedroom......I needed to change fast...

Hensley PoV