part 94

Bryson PoV

I ran into the house, screaming for Hensley.

Bryson:Baby?? BABY??

I kept screaming her name, waiting for her to respond.

I ran into the living room, and then the kitchen in search for Hensley.

I finally found her, sitting on the kitchen counter top.

Bryson:Baby??

i walked over to her, and saw her get off the counter.

she came up to me, with tears in her eyes.

hensley:I want to kill her(mad)

Bryson:what you talking about??

Hensley:I know she's out of jail.....at first i didnt believe it bryson but last night i saw the bitch in our backyard, staring at me with no expression on her face.....i thought i was being paranoid, but then this morning hazel and me was watching the news and she's all over it....Crazy Ex Model, former girlfriend to Bryson tiller, Naomi Banks was released yesterday night for good behavior, but is on house arrest...well the house arrest shit didnt work(mad)

Bryson:Hensley calm down....i promise she will never come near me, you or Harley....will move if we have to

Hensley:I don't want her to run me out the house but bryson we have to move....cause i promise if that bitch touches you, especially Harley....ima go to jail for murder, and I'm not playing

hensley turned around and i just leaned on the counter, wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her onto my lap.

Bryson:that shit is the pass....she won't get near me, or you hensley......Dont worry about her ok?? Just be happy...and i promise first thing in the morning, me and you can go house shopping....ok baby??

Hensley turned around to me and smiled.

Hensley:I love you....i just am tired of shit trying to interfere with us and our family.....im just tired.

hensley laid her head on my chest, and i nodded.

I aint gone lie I'm just as mad as she was.

because naomi wasnt suppose to get out.

but i promise, let her come near my family....

and that bitch gone get lights out.

*Next day*

Naomi PoV

I walked into the Rehab institution, waiting for someone I've been meaning to link up with for the longest.

See, some people that just get out of jail thinks about not going back.

but to me?? i don't give a fuck about going back.

spending the last 3 months in jail felt like 3 years.

I was dropped from my Modeling label, My friends don't want to talk to me because they think I'm a child muderer, my own mother is ashamed of me.

I lost everybody...including the man i loved.

Bryson.

And to get out of jail and to see he's still with that bitch makes me sick.

So I'm tired of fighting fire with fire....this time I'm the fire, and Hensley going to be the water.

because i have the best weapon, that is going to join me in alliance to kill that bitch.

I saw the Rehab door open, and i saw who i have been waiting for walk into the room.

I smiled as i seen him, but he looked at me confused.

i knew he didnt know who i was, but he heard about me.

He sat down in front of me, looking at me confused.

Naomi:I know you don't know me.......But i know you. I need your help.....whats your name??

He looked at me.

Chance:Chance......

Naomi:Well chance, how will you like to get revenge on people that put you in here?? They told me you have Amnesia? But i know you remember who shot you right??

Chance:you really think i don't know who the fuck did this shit to me? Who wouldnt.....For the next months I'm in a fucking wheel chair, can't even play basketball again.....even when i started walking again their still not going to accept me back...shot in my brain, back, ribs.....my whole family and friends won't even come to visit me....so if your coming back here for drama and shit?? I don't need it...i just want to do my time here and leave......

Naomi:so you mean to tell me you don't want revenge on the people who did this shit to you??

Chance:I deserved this.....if i ever see densely again i will tell her I'm sorry for what i did to her......Look, you have your own problems you need to handle with them.....Killing them?? is not going to solve the fact that them two love each other....LEAVE IT ALONE(mad)

as chance said that he rolled away from the table.

I felt rage fill my body, mad my plan didnt work.

But fuck it.......I can do this shit by myself...

with, or without help.

That bitch hensley, was going to die....

AHAHAHAHAHAHA