part 65

Naomi PoV

I walked into the house, smiling because i went shopping today.

Since me and bryson moved into our new home I've been doing interview, after interview on me and bryson new relationship.

Everybody is calling me and him the "IT" couple, and i couldnt be more happier.

Bryson spoils me, gives me what ever i want....and spoils me!!

He gave me money earlier to go shopping after i went to my photo shoot today.

I bought red bottoms, Fashion Nova jeans, and more.

I wanted to show bryson the matching Versace outfit i bought for me and him to wear at the BET awards, coming up.

I sat all the bags down in the living room, waiting for bryson to come downstairs.

as i was waiting for him, i looked out the patio window, into the backyard where our pool was.

I saw a women, with her feet in the pool, playing with Harley while Harley was swimming with her floats on inside the pool.

The more i looked at the girl, the more familiar she got to me.

I saw the women turn slightly, and i automatically knew who it was....Hensley.

What the fuck was she doing here at me and his home??

Bryson:Whats up baby(smiles)

Bryson walked into the livingroom, reaching his arms out to give me a hug.

but i pushed him away.

Naomi:fuck is that bitch doing here?(mad)

Bryson:Watch your mouth.....Dont call her that(mad) and she's here because something happened so she has to stay here for a while

Rage filled my body.

Naomi:A while?? The fuck is she doing here....what happened??(confused)

Bryson made a huge sigh.

Bryson:She overdosed last night, so I'm trying to make sure she doesn't try to do it again....the doctors put her on suicide watch

Naomi:Why are you so worried about her?? I know she's Harleys mother but your my man....why are you always trying to help her(mad)

Bryson:Worried about her?? She's the mother of my child let alone my friend....i care about her, just because me and her aren't together doesn't mean nothing Naomi.....If you don't understand that then I'm sorry(mad)

Naomi:I understand it....but everytime she needs you, you come to her rescue fast.....but when i need you-(cut off)

Bryson:Im there....im always there.....you aren't the only person in my life i can give up everything for and be there in a instant....

Naomi:But she's not your girlfriend....I am bryson(mad)

Bryson:ok?? She's the mother of my child

Naomi:but you treat her like she's more(mad)

Bryson made a huge sigh.
I wasn't overreacting, I felt like I was loosing Bryson.
He's my everything and my only.

Bryson:baby....she's going trough something, and I just want to make sure she's safe...that's all

As Bryson said that he walked over to me and kissed me on my cheek.
He then headed out into the backyard where Hensley and Harley was .
I watched him as he went over to them, put his feet in the water right next to Hensley, and played with Harley.
They looked like one happy family.
I wasn't going to let her be his only family.
As I kept looking outside I heard my phone ring.
I reached in my pocket and pulled it out, answering the phone without seeing the caller ID.

Naomi:hello?(mad)

Kati:why you sound so mad girl??(laughs)

Kati wasn't just my bestfriend but like my sister.

Naomi:Bryson baby mama is staying over the house for a while

Kati:what?? Oh hell no for what?(mad)

Naomi:something happened so he making her stay here....I feel like she's taking Bryson from me

Kati:girl your sexy, bad, and a model...trust me Bryson not gone leave

Naomi:I know he not....cause Ima get pregnant by him on purpose just so he can stay with me(smirks)

Kati:girl what if you never get pregnant?

Naomi:then I'm going to lie....Bryson is mine, and only mine....

Bryson pov

I walked into my bedroom, in search for Naomi.
I know she was mad from our argument earlier but I felt like me and her needed to talk.
I saw her laying down on the bed.

Bryson:hey baby
I walked over to her and sat down on the bed.
I looked at Naomi, and saw she had this sad look on her face.

Bryson:baby what's wrong?

Naomi:(sighs) baby we need to talk....

Bryson:wassuh?

Naomi:my period has been late for umm.... 2 weeks and I took a test....I'm pregnant

As she said that my heart dropped.
Pregnant?
Every time we fucked I used a condom.
So there ain't no way.

Bryson:how?

Naomi:what you mean how? You stick your penis inside me that's how

I didn't know what to say or what to do.
I didn't even know how to feel.
It's not like I didn't want no more babies....but I didn't want none with Naomi.
Even though we been dating for a while I don't feel in love with her to make a family.
Then I have Hensley and Harley.

Bryson:I'm just confused that's all

Naomi:confused about what? I wanted a family with you when I met you and now you don't want to??(mad)

Bryson:I'm not saying that....it's just I didn't expect this to happen...I'm going away in a couple months when I drop this album to go on tour...and I don't want to leave you like I did Hensley

Naomi rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around me.

Naomi:baby I'm not her....I'll hold it down while your away

I nodded.
I wasn't gone lie this was unexpected, and something didn't feel right.
But all I knew was everybody was going to be mad at me...my grandma, peanut, Hattie, Harley...and definitely Hensley