Part 26

Hensley Pov

*Next day*

I stood on the bottom of the stair case, peeping around the corner to see if my mom was in the kitchen.

This morning, me and bryson decided that we should tell my mom, derek, and bryson grandma about the news.

I knew my mom was going to EXPLODDEEEE.

but i had to tell her sooner than later.

Bryson stood behind me on the stair case.

Bryson:she in there??(whispering)

I peeped around the corner a little bit, trying to see my mom.

but it was worse.

My mom, derek, brysons grandma, and brysons Aunt all was in the kitchen.

Hensley:its a lot of people in there bryson(nervous)

i started to become scared, mainly scared with that everybody was going to think.

I was only 17, and bryson was 18 about to be 19.

we was to young to have a baby, let alone be parents.

Bryson:Baby take a deep breath...everything gone be ok....we have to tell them.

I nodded.

Me and bryson both took each others hand, and headed into the kitchen together.

as we did, everybody looked at us smiling.

Nana:wonder when you to was going to wake up(smiles)

Hattie:Exactly....(laughing)

Derek:i want to know why was bryson sleeping upstairs anyway....aint your room downstairs??(laughing)

Bryson laughed, knowing derek was playing.

derek knew bryson more than anybody else in the house.

derek was more of a father figure to bryson, and talked to him about any problem he had.

so derek know bryson always snuck up to my bedroom in the middle of the night.