part 90

Bryson PoV

*Next day*

I was speeding in my car, on my way to the airport. 

I was on my way to the airport, on my way to New york to see hensley.

Afterour convo last night, i knew i had to speak to her...face to face.

i wanted her, i wanted us.

I didnt want this relationship we had to end with us being enemies.

I loved her, and i knew she loved me.

In the pass She was telling me the shit she use to put up with, she aint gone go through that twice, ima come through spend the night.

I spent 1300 on a flight, but i love her can't put a price on it.

I needed to speak to her, and i don't care if she's miles away, ill make that ride.

I picked my phone up, as i kept trying to keep my eyes on the road, speeding, running stop signs and all, all trying to dial hensley number.

After waiting 30 seconds, the phone went straight to voicemail....Fuck.

I then called again, and again....still no answer.

I called one last time, knowing she wasnt going to answer, so i decided to leave a voicemail.

VOICEMAIL:Hey this s hensley, sorry I'm not at the phone, please call back, and ill be sure to return your call, BYE!

Bryson:Hensley....Please answer....Ive called 6 times and i Can't get through, I can't get through

Got me chasing you, I wanna be  tasting you......Got something I want to say to you
I'm done playing games with you baby...I'm afraid I already lost you
In my car right now and I'm on my way to you......Is that okay with you?
I want to grow grey with you....Have another little baby with you
And just cater to you.....Just rain on me, I'll rain on you...I love you.

I hung up the phone, and continued driving....

Im On my way baby....

Hensley PoV

I smiled as i walked into tiffany office.

Tiffany called me this morning, to hear my decision on the opportunity and offer she granted me yesterday.

i didnt really know what to do, or say, because i felt like i was betraying Tamar.

Tamar has really honored me with an opportunity, but tiffany is giving me another, and better one.

I always wanted to do my own choreographies, and make my own broadway musical written by me.