Part 32

Hensley PoV

I woke up to screaming, come from outside in my ear.

i jumped out, scared, not knowing where the scream was coming from.

I looked next to me to see Harley still sleep.

Wha time was it??

Got out the bed, and looked at my alarm clock to see if was 9:30 in the morning.

I finished all my homework, and i didnt have work till later on so today was suppose to be my chill morning.

but i thought wrong.

i heard the scream again, but the scream sounded more....Exiting then scared.

i noticed it was my mothers voice.

what was she screaming about??

Her and derek better not be doing the nasty is all i know.

i quickly put some shoes on, and headed outside to see what was going on.....

I opened the front door, and stepped onto the front porch.

my mouth instantly went up in shock when i saw a Benz parked in our driveway.

The Benz had a red, big ribbon on the hood of the car, and bryson stood in front of it.

What was bryson doing in kentucky?? Let alone visiting us without notice.

I saw my mom standing at the bottom of the steps, next to Derek.

i also saw Derek son, Daniel standing next to them to.

Daniel only came around when he needed to borrow money from derek, or hattie.

I didnt know why cause he went to college to work on computers and has a nice job and make good money.

but he did it any way.

But one thing daniel hated more than not getting money from derek or my mom.....was Bryson.

Every once in a while daniel would come to visit.

when he do all derek could talk about is bryson this, and bryson that.

Daniel feels left out, like he was never good enough for Derek.

so he started hating bryson, mainly because of bryson success.

before bryson left daniel and bryson would always kick it, and was could.

but now daniel had huge envy towards him.

and i didnt blame him, cause derek looked at bryson like a son.

but he wasnt though.

Hattie:is this for me bryson??(covers mouth)

Bryson:Of corse.....I knew you always wanted one, and so id decided to by you and my gma one....i just left her house leaving her with hers, so here is yours