part 56

Hensley PoV

I yanked my hand out chance grip as we walked into our bedroom.

tonight was suppose to be fun, but chance is overreacting as usual.

Right now we had walked into our bedroom at the beach house.

I shut the door just incase everybody else came back, and i didnt want them to hear us fighting.

As i shut the door i looked at chance.

Hensley:What the fuck has gotten into you?? all of a sudden you this jealous, rude, angry person?? What happen to chance?? the one i met??(mad)

chance sat down at the end of the bed and started un buttoning his shirt.

i walked in front of him, forcing him to talk to me.

Hensley:Answer me??(mad)

Chance:what the fuck you want me to do.....See i knew something was up with you and that nigga.......his music always playing when we around, you always next to him......I know you want that nigga(mad)

Hensley:no, you think i want bryson....bryson is my baby father, not my man....you are, bryson and me are just friends mainly because of my daughter.....You tripping like this is fucking childish

Chance:Childish?? I leave for 2 seconds, and you dabbing that nigga dick with a napkin

Hensley:He spilled a drink on himself.....why are you acting so jealous of bryson?? Its not me, its your insecurities towards him....Not once have to had a valid reason to why you don't like bryson, mainly because of me...but you have bigger problems with why you don't like him that got nothing to do with me......(mad) seems like you wish you were him

i walked into the bathroom away from chance.

chance has no reason to why he doesn't like bryson.

and him using me as an excuse to why he doesn't like him seems to be all fake.

i started to un dress in the bathroom, about to run the shower when i heard the bathroom door slam shut.

i jumped at the sound of the slamming door, and saw chance standing inside the bathroom, with his fist balled up.

he looked different, almost scary.

chance:Listen here......i don't give a fuck what you say.....i don't even give a fuck what you do.......But you are mine, and only mine....i know you fucking him.....I know you using your daughter as an excuse to still be with bryson....just admit it(mad)