part 63

*4 days later*

Autumn Pov'

I banged on hensley door more and more time passed.

She wasnt opening the door, and i knew she was here because her car was in the parking lot of her apartment complex.

Me, Hazel, and Teyana decided to come give her a visit, especially because we were worried about her.

Its been about a week since Harley has seen Hensley, and bryson told us he didnt want no part of her drama with her boyfriend.

thats what made me scared.

I remember when we went on Vacation Hensley had a bruise on her cheek from chance.

Thats when i found out he abused her.

Ever since we left the trip Hensley has been arcing.....distant.

she doesn't call us no more, talk to us, or even hang out with us anymore.

I seen her on the TV screen and media taking pictures, leaving restaurants and hanging with nobody other than chance.

Hattie, derek, Bryson Grandmother, , Bryson aunt, and even the guys tried to reach out to her, but she will not answer the phone.

so we 3 took it upon ourself to see what was wrong.

I kept banging on her door.

Teyana:Stop, before the neighbors think we trying to fight her(grabs autumn hand from banging on the door)

Hazel:Shes here texans, she's just not opening the door so if banging on it like we the cops here to bust her for drugs is worth it, than shit do it autumn

texans rolled her eyes as i kept banging on the door.

after a couple more bangs, the door cracked open.

By it self.

Autumn:you mean to tell me this door was open the whole time??(mad)

i opened the door up, and saw the apartment was a mess.

HazeL:when the last time she cleaned in here(looks around)

We 3 started walking deep into the apartment, in search of Hensley.

the house was a mess.

Stuff was everywhere, trash cans was filled, and glass was on the floor.