part 35

Bryson PoV

I said goodbye to my fans, and went to look for Hensley and Harley.

I knew Hensley was mad at what the girls said to her, and i wouldnt blame her.

But thats not how it is.

I never mention Hensley, or Harley because i don't want the Media, or Them put into the mix of the rap game.

I want my family to stay private, because if paparazzi, and fans found out who Hensley and Harley are they'll always be bothering them, taking pictures of them and that is what i don't want.

i want them to be protected.

but them girls that said that to hensley made it seem like it was worse when it wasnt.

but hensley won't understand.

I kept looking for them, when i found them sitting down at one of the tables....eating.

well finished eating because all i saw was trash.

I went over to the table.

Bryson;Hensley baby im-(cut off)

Hensley:Dont....i don't want to hear it. I think its funny you can talk about everything else but not even your own family. (mad)

Bryson:Its not like that....i just don't want the paparazzi always following you guys, and y'all being mentioned in the news, I want your privacy to be private and sacred.

Hensley:But not even once bryson?? I mean im your girl, and harley is your daughter...people don't even know me and you are friends, because they think your just this single, pop star....girls love you, and want to be with you because they think your single. Most of them wouldnt care if you were single or not.....but most do....and to me, you act single....so you might as well go and be it(mad)

Hensley Picked harley up and started walking out the Fair to the parking lot.

I just followed her.....we wasn't done this convo....

....

As we approached the car, i waited till Hensley put Harley into the car, so that she wouldnt hear us.

We had to finish this talk.

Hensley strapped harley in the car, an shut the car door.

Before she could go over to the passenger side of the car, i stopped her.