part 23

*Next day*

Bryson PoV

Sony:Even after that fight last night the party was dope(laughs)

I laughed to.

bryson:yea sorry you had to see that

Sony:Aye, don't be i would've done the same thing(laughs)

Right now i was eating breakfast with sony at this famous diner called "Dine in" .

he wanted me to meet him here before he leaves to go back to Miami at 1, so we decided to meet up before then.

Sony:listen, now that your signed with our company you have to make sacrifices 

i looked up at him from eating my food.

Bryson:sacrifices?? What you mean

sony: Ok.....First, you have to move to Miami pronto....and i mean like by Next weekend. I need to get you in the studio as fast as i can so we can start making hits.....Your song," Don't" is already number 1 on the iTunes charts right now....I wanted to make a music video for that, plus i need to get your song Sorry not sorry, out there then you need to drop another song and then make a album...it may seem like a lot but thats what we have to do to make you known to the world.

as sony said that i just kept trying to process it all.

I knew it was going to be a major process but i didnt know we was jumping on it so soon.

Sony:Second, we have to get you into doing pop up shows. I was going to book you to perform places just so you can get into the feeling of performing on stages.....and Third, no distractions which means i can't promise you, you will be able to move your family down to Miami just yet, so they will have to stay behind for a while.

Bryson:I can't leave my family....they need men my grandma, my girl, her moms.....i can't

Sony:listen bryson...i had to do the same thing. Right now you don't have any money. Which means you don't have the money to move your family to another state and have them a good living condition...when your album drops, and that money come in, then you can start doing all that ok?? it takes time

i understood what sony was saying, but being away for 9 months without Hensley, my grandma, hattie, and friends i can't do.