Part 95

Hensley Pov

*Next day*

Hensley:(laughs) you are so annoying...you can't tell me the day we met, you was attracted to me because i know you wasnt

Bryson:What??! girl when i saved you from that truck hitting you i was mainly worried about it hitting me(laughs)

right now me and bryson was walking on Miami, Blvrd, hand in hand.

Today we decided to get away from all the stress, and work, and hang together with just me and him.

and then later, me and him was going to get Harley, and have a movie night.

Bryson: come on lets go in here

I looked up, and paused, looking at the store he was trying to go in.

This boy was so use to spending money at expensive places, but i wasnt.

Hensley:the Lou Vuitton store? bryson i am not paid yet...trust me, when i make money off my new play ill be walking in stores like this....im use to Forever 21, and Victoria secrets(laugh)

Bryson:Just come on and look girl

i rolled my eyes and walked into the store.

we walked into the store, and automatically was approached by the workers.

Worker1:Hello, welcome to the Lou store, how may i help you??

Hensley:Oh im just looking, but he might want to get something(points to bryson)

Worker2:come on....explore the store, trust me your going to DIE when you see the bags we have....

the 2 worker ladies gathered around me and started motioning me towards bags and jewelry , i looked back at bryson, and saw him laughing as he seen me struggling to not go over to the bags.

I just laughed ad followed the girls.....

Bryson PoV

I watched as hensley was holding up 2 Lou shoes, and was staring in the case of a diamond necklace.

I know hensley didnt want much from me, and she never asked either.

but i wanted to shower her with the most expensive things, because she's worth more to me than all the money i had, even more.

I saw her smiling, walking away from the stuff she was looking at and she walked up to me, as i was sitting down in the waiting area over near the dressing room.

Hensley:everything in here is beautiful, you was right for a change

Bryson:so you didnt see nothing you like?

Hensley:trust me i did....but its way to expensive, more money than i ever made at the strip club alone.....but come on, lets go look around some more....and eat I'm starving