part 45

Bryson PoV

*Next day*

i knocked on my grandma door, and waited for her to open it.

I was in the studio, when my grandma told me Hensley had Harley spend the night over her house to spend some time with her for the pass 3 days.

So i asked could i keep her for the day.

I didnt want to tell Hensley, just because i know she would try to take Harley before i could see her.

So im taking it upon myself to do so.

i saw the door open, and i looked down to see smiling Harley at the door.

harley:DADDDDYYYY(screaming)

she jumped into my arms, and i picked her up, spinning her around while kissing her cheek multiple times.

Bryson:hey baby girl(smiles)

Still holding her in my arms, i walked into the house i bought my grandma.

I looked around seeing the furniture i bought for her looked nice.

I recently bought my Grandma a house just to move her out the hood.

I knew she didnt mind for a big house, but i gave her one anyway.

I walked into the house until i reached the living room, seeing her in the living room.

Nana:hey baby(smiles at bryson)

Bryson:wassuh grandma(smiles)

Grandma:Harley go get your bag out the room baby

Harley nodded and ran upstairs to get her things.

I sat down across from my grandma.

Bryson:how you doing??(looks at his grandma)

Nana:the question is how are you doing?? Im hearing all this crap about you and Hensley breaking up? Fighting? and now you dragging Harley in the Bull shit(mad)

Bryson:Its Hensley....She mad at me so she trying to keep Harley from me(mad)

Nana:No its you.....Hattie called me and told me EVERYTHING(mad) you out here fucking these hoes knowing damn well they don't care about nothing but your wallet....How could you do that to Hensley?? after all y'all been through.....Im disappointed bryson, me and your mother raised you better than that